Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have PSG by the curlies here, it has to be £100m this late in window, nothing else will do. The flip side is every team knows we will be panic buying and we end him signing Players 10m more than they are worth. My understanding was that Richarlison was promised a chance to leave next season, that was why he was at Olympics.

For example we can take in 3 players like McNeill,Maupay or whoever, that equates to far more wages than Richarlison so defeats the purpose regards FFP. Honestly did we are better keeping him unless astronomical figure has been agreed. Brands tenure will be decided in next 3 days.

It's Friday so I'm here with a super optimistic take, not at all rooted in any fact or hint of actual knowledge:

- Richy and Kean will be off for combined fees/fee obligations of around £100m
- We'll get in solid, but unspectacular names at CB, RB, CM and FW for a combined £60m-£70m
- This place will fume
- We'll get to Chrimbo tussling for European positions and use the few bob left over to sign another shrewd little number or two that seals the Europa League deal for us
- This place will fume (because we "only" got EL, because Benitez is getting credit, take your pick)

Enjoy the ride, pals. Fumers gonna fume regardless.

Some weird shouts on here since i posted the above...

Maupay £20-25mil / McNeil £30-35mil

Richarlison £100mil+

How is that the same amount lol
Because you’re overpricing Richie and underpricing the others I guess. I think it would be more like £70m for Richie £30m for maupay and £40m for McNeill If they’re the players we want of course. Teams won’t sell cheap to a rival this late in the window especially if they know we’re desperate.

They’d likely cost more than that, they know we’ll be desperate at the last minute with a bunch of money burning a hole in our pockets, whoever we go after we’re going to get fleeced

Theres at least 8 players on the list i posted whose teams would be very keen to sell

Copying here:

Right back
Aarons (Norwich)
Emerson (Barca)
Baku (Wolfburg)
Patterson (Rangers)
Singo (Torino)
Dalot (United)

Right Wing/Forward
Kulusevski (Juventus)
Antony (Ajax)
Doku (Rennes)
Sarr (Watford)
Veron (Palmeiras)
Neres (Ajax)
Chukwueze (Villareal)

Left Winger/Forward
Diaby (Leverkusen)
Odoi (Chelsea)
McNeil (Burnley)
Kvaratskhelia (Rubin Kazan)
Mikkel Damsgaard (Sampdoria)

Centre Midfield
Kamara (Marseille)
Tchouameni (Monaco)
Camavinga (Rennes)
Aouar (Lyon)
Moriba (Barca)
Gravenberch (Ajax)
McKennie (Juventus)
Guimaraes (Lyon)

Attacking Midfield
Cherki (Lyon)
Wirtz (Leverkusen)
Olmo (Leipzig)

Centre forward
Isak (Sociedad)
Jovic (Madrid)
Vlahovic (Fiorentina)
Gouiri (Nice)
Jebbison (Sheff Utd)

It's Friday so I'm here with a super optimistic take, not at all rooted in any fact or hint of actual knowledge:

- Richy and Kean will be off for combined fees/fee obligations of around £100m
- We'll get in solid, but unspectacular names at CB, RB, CM and FW for a combined £60m-£70m
- This place will fume
- We'll get to Chrimbo tussling for European positions and use the few bob left over to sign another shrewd little number or two that seals the Europa League deal for us
- This place will fume (because we "only" got EL, because Benitez is getting credit, take your pick)

Enjoy the ride, pals. Fumers gonna fume regardless.
Good post

Theres at least 8 players on the list i posted whose teams would be very keen to sell

Copying here:

Right back
Aarons (Norwich)
Emerson (Barca)
Baku (Wolfburg)
Patterson (Rangers)
Singo (Torino)
Dalot (United)

Right Wing/Forward
Kulusevski (Juventus)
Antony (Ajax)
Doku (Rennes)
Sarr (Watford)
Veron (Palmeiras)
Neres (Ajax)
Chukwueze (Villareal)

Left Winger/Forward
Diaby (Leverkusen)
Odoi (Chelsea)
McNeil (Burnley)
Kvaratskhelia (Rubin Kazan)
Mikkel Damsgaard (Sampdoria)

Centre Midfield
Kamara (Marseille)
Tchouameni (Monaco)
Camavinga (Rennes)
Aouar (Lyon)
Moriba (Barca)
Gravenberch (Ajax)
McKennie (Juventus)
Guimaraes (Lyon)

Attacking Midfield
Cherki (Lyon)
Wirtz (Leverkusen)
Olmo (Leipzig)

Centre forward
Isak (Sociedad)
Jovic (Madrid)
Vlahovic (Fiorentina)
Gouiri (Nice)
Jebbison (Sheff Utd)
Love a football manager list of wonderkids!! I’ll go Chelsea and Everton, buy Delph for 200 mil and get the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.