Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be ok but now Burnley have no time to replace McNeil, their only decent winger - so we'd be over a barrel like the overpriced Siggy deal.

It will be difficult to get value at this stage apart from more cast-offs and loans - unless there is another club we can bully because they are in worse financial straits than us.

They have just signed lennon back up and agreed deal for Cornet at Lyon, a lw/lb

Yep, if an offer comes in for him that the club feel is suitable he'll be off.

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see Kean, James, Richarlison out and 1 or 2 in

Not saying i agree with it but I certainly won't be holding my breath for Everton to get the right players out and get the recruitment spot on
Surely 'if an offer comes in that the club feel is suitable' for ANY player they will be off.

Right down to the wire on the deals for M'Bappe and Richarlison...they happen on deadline day....Everton bring in a couple of cheap as chips signings after the sale of Richarlison...the club tell the local media to spin the importnace of the 4 summer signings and a tale of cash in the manager's hands for January signings.

We know this will happen.

Your optimistic mate, im just hoping we dont loan them Richarlison for the year with an option to buy. lol

Looking at the market, there are a number of players 'available' who could be on reduced fees. There are also long shots who may see us as a 'stepping stone'...

Right back
Aarons (Norwich)
Emerson (Barca)
Baku (Wolfburg)
Patterson (Rangers)
Singo (Torino)
Dalot (United)

Right Wing/Forward
Kulusevski (Juventus)
Antony (Ajax)
Doku (Rennes)
Sarr (Watford)
Veron (Palmeiras)
Neres (Ajax)
Chukwueze (Villareal)

Left Winger/Forward
Diaby (Leverkusen)
Odoi (Chelsea)
McNeil (Burnley)
Kvaratskhelia (Rubin Kazan)
Mikkel Damsgaard (Sampdoria)

Centre Midfield
Kamara (Marseille)
Tchouameni (Monaco)
Camavinga (Rennes)
Aouar (Lyon)
Moriba (Barca)
Gravenberch (Ajax)
McKennie (Juventus)
Guimaraes (Lyon)

Attacking Midfield
Cherki (Lyon)
Wirtz (Leverkusen)
Olmo (Leipzig)

Centre forward
Isak (Sociedad)
Jovic (Madrid)
Vlahovic (Fiorentina)
Gouiri (Nice)
Jebbison (Sheff Utd)

Whether its loans, using us as a 'stepping stone' or straight deals...

Some we will get straight rejections from player/club but others we should be able to bring in.

If we can get £100mil for Richarlison and £25mil for Kean then we could and should be able to do some real damage.

Its going to be an interesting last 5 days :eek:

Some weird shouts on here since i posted the above...

Can’t believe the club would actually trade Richy for these two with more of less the same amount. The team isn’t stronger. Very underwhelming if true.

Maupay £20-25mil / McNeil £30-35mil

Richarlison £100mil+

How is that the same amount lol

Some weird shouts on here since i posted the above...

Maupay £20-25mil / McNeil £30-35mil

Richarlison £100mil+

How is that the same amount lol
They’d likely cost more than that, they know we’ll be desperate at the last minute with a bunch of money burning a hole in our pockets, whoever we go after we’re going to get fleeced

Sounds daft but would Richy be pushing for PSG? Yes, CL club but an awful domestic league. Another season here, on form, and he may get interest from Spain, Italy or top 4 here....

Sounds daft but would Richy be pushing for PSG? Yes, CL club but an awful domestic league. Another season here, on form, and he may get interest from Spain, Italy or top 4 here....

To me I don’t think players always care what league their team is in because the ultimate goal is to play for said club in the CL.

The league season is just the slow foreplay before the Big Bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.