Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Premier League is continuing to investigate Manchester City's spending

That’s exactly what it is. Just one of the reasons that any team punished in a major way can fight it and show how unfair everything is.

remember the main person perez in charge of the super league said one of the main reasons he wanted to start the super league is young people are losing interest in the game, somehow by creating the super league it would bring young fans back. Reality is young people are losing interest in the game because how expensive it is. Most youngsters can’t afford £50 a month for sky sports, £30 a month for bt sports, then have to pay for amazon prime for some games, pay for la liga tv etc all together £100 plus a month. The guys at the top making the decisions are completely deluded.
In 1966 fans who weren't bothered or didn't give 2 solid f u about football all jumped back in on the back of a world cup win. Footie became massively popular within the 'urban elite' before dieing out then to be replicated when the Premier league arrived.

66 as much as I hate them liverpool won the league, we took the fa cup and first game of the season Ray Wilson & Roger Hunt paraded all 3 cups rcound Goodison Park to every corner to massive adulation,a feat that's never been repeated in any country.

Never happened before and it will never happen again... Ever... Anywhere

If those youngsters you speak off move away from football well that's down to them, but every young lad, my mates kids I talk too are more fantastical loonies than their ole fellas.

I do home and away, I haven't got no reason to blag but these are a great bunch heading up our rearguard.,well done lads, next generation looks secured to me xxx

The Premier League is continuing to investigate Manchester City's spending

Fingers crossed City take them to court and get this nonsense legislation chucked out for good

Status
Not open for further replies.