Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he'll ever reach the level where City or United are interested (well, definitely not City anyway).

Tottenham aren't a guarantee, but they're one of the few realistic options outside of the teams that are probably beyond him.

He's in the mould of Jimenez, who Nuno got the best out of at Wolves, but I'm not sure Levy would pay what he's worth to Everton.
It's known Pep likes him and he is on lists with United too... As for Spurs maybe I just don't see it. Yes they are a bigger club of late, but I don't see them paying us what we would want not this summer anyway. Plus I see bigger players wanting him next summer. He could be worth 100m with English tax. We could be doing what Villa are doing next year, presuming he has another twenty goal season. I think Richy is more likely to go this summer although the Olympic call does lessen that. James and Kean for sure will be off.

It's known Pep likes him and he is on lists with United too... As for Spurs maybe I just don't see it. Yes they are a bigger club of late, but I don't see them paying us what we would want not this summer anyway. Plus I see bigger players wanting him next summer. He could be worth 100m with English tax. We could be doing what Villa are doing next year, presuming he has another twenty goal season. I think Richy is more likely to go this summer although the Olympic call does lessen that.
If those stories about Guardiola and United are true, fair enough.

He looks the furthest thing from a City player to me, but then I find it hard to believe that Richarlison is destined for Real or Barca, so I clearly don't have a clue.

Very upsetting that a reported £30 million in this window could have possibly got us both Dumfries and Periera, yet we've completely tied our purse strings in knots and now can't open the damn thing.

Long time in coming though. Absolutely dreadful record at selling players, thoroughly miserable record at signing players and a turnover to wages ratio of nearly 90% means we have put ourselves in a horrible position.

Makes it all the more bizarre that the club allowed Ancellotti to bring in 3 players with no sell on value when they knew that the FFP wolves were at the door.

It's like we don't forecast at all.

If those stories about Guardiola and United are true, fair enough.

He looks the furthest thing from a City player to me, but then I find it hard to believe that Richarlison is destined for Real or Barca, so I clearly don't have a clue.
Pep has praised him before now and United look to invest in younger English players. Also I think Dom would be more attracted to either. Who knows with Richy where he would go but there will be plenty of interest...

Very upsetting that a reported £30 million in this window could have possibly got us both Dumfries and Periera, yet we've completely tied our purse strings in knots and now can't open the damn thing.

Long time in coming though. Absolutely dreadful record at selling players, thoroughly miserable record at signing players and a turnover to wages ratio of nearly 90% means we have put ourselves in a horrible position.

Makes it all the more bizarre that the club allowed Ancellotti to bring in 3 players with no sell on value when they knew that the FFP wolves were at the door.

It's like we don't forecast at all.
Yeah the wages to turnover is a blight on the club.

The optimum wages to turnover to be a financially strong club should be under 60%, that can only happen with more commercial deals and matchday revenue being quadrupled.

That is years from happening until the stadium is built and building a portfolio of lucrative commercial partners, and by then the richer clubs in England will be widening the financial gap even further.

Again, they won't though.

Top tier clubs like the Manchester clubs require more than just goals, they require ( city mainly ) footballers that can actually play on the deck
We will see, Dom can play on the deck he holds it decently. Look I would rather Dom stayed and helped us push on but if he keeps improving and we keep stagnating they will come calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.