Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFP is for Europe isn’t it. You mean the premier leagues version

I’m going to be honest. Does anyone actually know how FFP works?! I know FFP for teams in Europe is different to the Premier Leagues profit and loss rules so when people say FFP they’re talking about UEFA rules and as we’re not in Europe o don’t think they apply.

In regards to what I’ve read it’s not very and doesn’t actually give complete time scales:

The published Premier League rules on financial fair play do not explicitly have a time bar. However, they do state that the rules are subject to UK law - and the Limitation Act states that any action for breach of contract has a time bar of six years.
Add to that STCC Prem rules have ended , and quite sure I read any losses ( Covid ) would be judged over last season plus this season and not each season.
Apart from dodgy media and on here Ive not seen any reputable source that says we cant spend any money.
Balance the books squad wise yes.
I still believe we will have a net spend of around £50 mil.

Next summer will be no different than any other summer.

We'll be getting 350k-400k a week out of contract for a start.

Come Autumn/Winter the BMD naming rights deal will be in pay from USM which will likely be anywhere from £20-30 million per year which will count as revenue which reduces our FFP defecit

We'll also likely see Richarlison leave if not DCL for large money and potentially a decent fee for Kean if he doesn't go this season.

This is the summer where we are paying for the last 5 years of pishing money away - next summer we'll be okay on the transfer front.

The_Pope_Peeks_in_the_Window.jpg

Me watching other teams sign players this window

We'll be getting 350k-400k a week out of contract for a start.

Come Autumn/Winter the BMD naming rights deal will be in pay from USM which will likely be anywhere from £20-30 million per year which will count as revenue which reduces our FFP defecit

We'll also likely see Richarlison leave if not DCL for large money and potentially a decent fee for Kean if he doesn't go this season.

This is the summer where we are paying for the last 5 years of pishing money away - next summer we'll be okay on the transfer front.
A lot of assumptions there.
Naming rights deal could be earmarked toward stadium costs.
Maybe thats the reason Mosh is funding phase 1 of the build.

Nobody outside of that circle nows.
And next summer wont be any different than this or any other.
One thing Moshirir cant be accused of is not supplying funds for the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.