Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

The difference is frankly - the most effective players are the ones who we can't cope without.

We've shown we can cope without James. We've shown we struggle to cope without the likes of Richarlison, Digne, Doucoure.
Well yeah when all you're able to comprehend is results I guess you'd maybe come to that conclusion.

Although frankly then you have to toss Digne out because remember the wall?

Lets sell J Rod though :hayee:
1626956444149.png

Bizarre that, because I’m sure he was one of the most creative players in our team last year.

But like I said, you do have trouble understanding the game. Now get to clapping

Thats like standing in an empty room saying you've got the biggest cock - it means nothing when the squad has zero creativity.

However we still coped fine without him whereas we dont without Richarlison/Doucoure etc.

James goes and we replace him with two good players we wouldn't miss his half a season output whatsoever.

I think Real are as bankrupt as Barca.
They definitely don’t have the same cash flow to go and buy like before, but they have actually done well to keep the club stable during Covid. Barcelona are a totally different case with the likes of couthino and dembele being massive flops each bought for over 100m

Status
Not open for further replies.