Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley?!?! lol lol
the only reservation i have on Barkley is the same as Gray: hasnt kicked on after initial promise. Played well for us under Martinez, after that his goals/assists stats are not the best. Seems to choose the careful pass too much instead of driving at defences/shooting at goal/play the killer pass.
Loan plus option to buy i take him.

So we've told our best player he can leave but it's alright cause we've got Andros Townsend.

We deserve all we get.

If it was a straight choice of James or Bailey which do you choose?

Of course you want both but lets say you could only choose one...

So we've told our best player he can leave but it's alright cause we've got Andros Townsend.

We deserve all we get.

I dont get where this comes from.

DCL, Richarlison, Digne, Doucoure far more important to our team than James.

You replace him with someone like Pereira who got 11 goals last season but actually has pace and hunger we wouldn't miss James one bit.

I dont get where this comes from.

DCL, Richarlison, Digne, Doucoure far more important to our team than James.

You replace him with someone like Pereira who got 11 goals last season but actually has pace and hunger we wouldn't miss James one bit.
If you want to play real football they aren't. Including Doucoure is scandalous. But the injury thing matters so if someone's paying real money you have to consider it.

Our recruitment really is the poorest in the PL, we need to be looking at how Leicester and Villa are going and not signing 30 something year olds like Begovic and Townsend.

We are the new Newcastle.... expect mid table again next season.

If you want to play real football they aren't. Including Doucoure is scandalous. But the injury thing matters so if someone's paying real money you have to consider it.

We fell to pieces without Doucoures pace when he was out injured.

We won numerous games without James no problem.

Add two pacey players - one in James position and the other at RW of good pedigree and we wouldn't miss the fella one bit.

We fell to pieces without Doucoures pace when he was out injured.

We won numerous games without James no problem.

Add two pacey players - one in James position and the other at RW of good pedigree and we wouldn't miss the fella one bit.
Yeah and then he came back and we kept losing because the winning streaks in December and February were a mirage. 9 points in 8 while he was hurt and then 3 in 4 when he came back. Because we were crap. He doesn't effect our overall performance level basically at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.