Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do recall a cull of our scouting department a while back, can't say I remember any significant movements regards replacements.

I don't exactly have huge faith in our recruitment right now but surely we're not that blind?

Don't have much faith regarding any part of the club atm. But recruitment especially.

Yes. Very happy with that. Ex Man City academy so Vieira knows him and rates him highly. We enquired about him in January apparently.

Between him and Eze I'm digging what Palace are trying to achieve, couple that with the huge cull your boys had this summer I think Palace will be an interesting team this season. Need a lot more signings although your youth system seems pretty healthy right now.

Really like Parish as well, always spoke well when I've heard him.

Between him and Eze I'm digging what Palace are trying to achieve, couple that with the huge cull your boys had this summer I think Palace will be an interesting team this season. Need a lot more signings although your youth system seems pretty healthy right now.

We (at last) seem to have a settled strategy. We now have Grade 1 academy status, both the U18’s & U23’s had very good seasons, the U23’s are now in PL1. We need to buy and bring through some younger players. Eze is out until Feb unfortunately and a young FB we bought from WBA, Nathan Ferguson has a similar injury. Vieira knows the good young players around from his time at Man City academy. This season will be tough, we have a horrible start and however promising, are in transition. If, as there usually are, three worse teams, I think we can kick on properly from next season.

I've a lot of time for Palace too. I've just watched that 'When Eagles Dare' and Parish and co all come across really well. Having watched Olise quite a bit at Reading I'm not sure he's quite on Eze's level yet, but he's got bags of talent and with the likes of Zaha there to learn from I'm sure he'll do well. At the reported 8m it's a great bit of business.

We (at last) seem to have a settled strategy. We now have Grade 1 academy status, both the U18’s & U23’s had very good seasons, the U23’s are now in PL1. We need to buy and bring through some younger players. Eze is out until Feb unfortunately and a young FB we bought from WBA, Nathan Ferguson has a similar injury. Vieira knows the good young players around from his time at Man City academy. This season will be tough, we have a horrible start and however promising, are in transition. If, as there usually are, three worse teams, I think we can kick on properly from next season.

Yep, huge transition for you. A good mate of mine is a Palace fan, lot of time for him.
Best of luck.

Just started watching the Palace documentary series on Amazon - Where Eagles Dare - Parish comes across as a really pleasant guy.
they filmed this at the time they took over Palace, but never showed it.
They have updated it by interviewing the people involved looking back at what was going on at the time, i always find it fascinating to see what really goes on and how they make their decisions on managers / players etc.
Most of the time it's the blind leading the blind, so i don't know why we are surprised at some of the things that happen at Everton, i would love Amazon to do a series about us.
Moshiri to Brands "have you got anyone in yet?"
Brands "No, just waiting for the morning papers to see who Arsenal are after"

I've a lot of time for Palace too. I've just watched that 'When Eagles Dare' and Parish and co all come across really well. Having watched Olise quite a bit at Reading I'm not sure he's quite on Eze's level yet, but he's got bags of talent and with the likes of Zaha there to learn from I'm sure he'll do well. At the reported 8m it's a great bit of business.
Proud to say I appear in that twice in Episode 1:)

Status
Not open for further replies.