Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're paying to own 100% of him then why wouldn't they get all of the transfer fee if they sold him? Some kind of clause?
Yeah... Sell on clause for Betis. So they get 50% if he is sold this summer... but it's reduced to 20% for January onwards

Let's be honest that's what we want isn't it? Brazilians. Hopefully treated a bit better than Bernard has been by Carlo, but still.

First disclaimer I am American. Call me bias if you want and with the links to Dike (how I think could become a solid EPL player but I dont think Everton would be the best place for him).

I do think that the talent coming out of the US Academies and the MLS is really getting to be quite good and the American market is somewhere you can get good value. The player I would like Everton to look at is Brendan Aaronson. He is an attacking winger with good pace and he is very confident with the ball at his feet. He is young and has shown at the Union and at RB Leipzig he can contribute with assists and goals. There is certainly still risk with him as he hasn't played at the level of the PL but I think Everton need to start taking more smaller risks with high upside. Only way we can get star players.

Plus if Aaronson becomes a star then you get the American market.
Hi bias .

Criminal we didn't make the Everton Soares deal.

They phoned Brands and said "it has to be done this Summer". Marcel couldn't believe it - he doesn't get back from holiday til September! What's he supposed to do, phone it in??

First disclaimer I am American. Call me bias if you want and with the links to Dike (how I think could become a solid EPL player but I dont think Everton would be the best place for him).

I do think that the talent coming out of the US Academies and the MLS is really getting to be quite good and the American market is somewhere you can get good value. The player I would like Everton to look at is Brendan Aaronson. He is an attacking winger with good pace and he is very confident with the ball at his feet. He is young and has shown at the Union and at RB Leipzig he can contribute with assists and goals. There is certainly still risk with him as he hasn't played at the level of the PL but I think Everton need to start taking more smaller risks with high upside. Only way we can get star players.

Plus if Aaronson becomes a star then you get the American market.
America will never produce a world-class footballer.

Wouldn’t it be great if one of those jarg twitters like transfertoffee or whatever was actually Brands treating it like a blog and every single thing is actually true

Status
Not open for further replies.