Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
First disclaimer I am American. Call me bias if you want and with the links to Dike (how I think could become a solid EPL player but I dont think Everton would be the best place for him).

I do think that the talent coming out of the US Academies and the MLS is really getting to be quite good and the American market is somewhere you can get good value. The player I would like Everton to look at is Brendan Aaronson. He is an attacking winger with good pace and he is very confident with the ball at his feet. He is young and has shown at the Union and at RB Leipzig he can contribute with assists and goals. There is certainly still risk with him as he hasn't played at the level of the PL but I think Everton need to start taking more smaller risks with high upside. Only way we can get star players.

Plus if Aaronson becomes a star then you get the American market.
If he is at least half a Landon Donavon then I'm in! Loved that bloke!

First disclaimer I am American. Call me bias if you want and with the links to Dike (how I think could become a solid EPL player but I dont think Everton would be the best place for him).

I do think that the talent coming out of the US Academies and the MLS is really getting to be quite good and the American market is somewhere you can get good value. The player I would like Everton to look at is Brendan Aaronson. He is an attacking winger with good pace and he is very confident with the ball at his feet. He is young and has shown at the Union and at RB Leipzig he can contribute with assists and goals. There is certainly still risk with him as he hasn't played at the level of the PL but I think Everton need to start taking more smaller risks with high upside. Only way we can get star players.

Plus if Aaronson becomes a star then you get the American market.

Hi mate, what's your opinion on Trindon Halliday?

Only if you believe this twitter account has the inside track on meetings Everton have to discuss recruitment

I find it a bit of a stretch to believe that Ancelotti and Brands only found out they don't agree on players at a meeting last week. Do they not speak during the season?
isn't Ancelotti still in Italy - family funeral?

Look, I'm well aware of how it works. Liverpool clearly have the money to go and spend £36m on his release clause and that's fine.

I'd like to think that we also have the capability and finances to go out and pay someone's release clause (they all have them in Europe pretty much) and get a deal done swiftly. It'd be nice to see something like that happen because it's not very Everton.

What it seems - from what has been reported - is that our owner is actually scrabbling about trying to do a deal for a £100m cash injection. That's great, but surely we knew we were going to need that several months ago when any chance of the CL qualification vanished?

That's my concern. Because what happens if that doesn't come off, and we can't get that magic boost?
Getting the -00m is the least of our problems
That has already been agreed
Just my opinion of course

I would guess that if the story is true about Moshiri arranging extra finance then it would have been arranged long since.
Maybe, it is the story that is being revealed now.
I would guess the finance amounts required gave been known for some time.
Maybe as early as when CA agreed to join us.
Usmanov ;Carlo will you manage Everton
Carlo : Will I have money to spend
Usmanov : Maybe , we will have to wait and see
Carlo : OK then I’ll take the job

Nah me neither

Status
Not open for further replies.