5 Starters / 4 Reserves
Young and hungry players

RB
CB
CMx2
RW
LW
CF

7 players minimum. Talking a 200m minimum spend there. It’s impossible to sort this out this summer. Plus who’s to say the powers that be will get it right anyway. We need a new midfield again and we only bought one last summer. It’s an impossible job this.

Has to be an absolute reckoning this summer. Can’t be a few ins and outs. We need about 5 top players that can go straight into the team, a couple of very good squad players, and to get rid of most of the clowns we currently have.

I’d keep: Pickford (if he can keep this form), Digne Godfrey Allan Doucoure James Richarlison DCL plus the youngsters.

Everyone else I want out.

Has to be an absolute reckoning this summer. Can’t be a few ins and outs. We need about 5 top players that can go straight into the team, a couple of very good squad players, and to get rid of most of the clowns we currently have.

I’d keep: Pickford (if he can keep this form), Digne Godfrey Allan Doucoure James Richarlison DCL plus the youngsters.

Everyone else I want out.

Im like a stuck record but backing Ancelotti isnt giving him £65mil on Doucoure, Allan, James, Godfrey and Nkounkou.

Top sides buying from positions of strength spend that on one player.

£100mil + sales....should be circa £200mil.

Pickford
RB Godfrey CB Digne
DM
Doucoure CM
RF Calvert-Lewin Richarlison

£200mil on those 5 positions is backing the manager.

There will be a good many exits, but the high wage dredge will be loaned out you would think, two maybe three permanent sales.

Sell Calvert Lewin his stock will never be higher, and I am afraid his all round game is just not good enough, his control and hold up play is really not good enough, not a hater fair play to the lad for the goals he has scored but if a big bid comes in we should take it in my opinion we need a totally different dynamic up front players who can keep the ball and go at players, get good money for him and make sure we also don't see
  1. Holgate
  2. Sigurdsson
  3. Gomes
  4. Iwobi
  5. Bernard
  6. Coleman

Anywhere near the team next year sick of seeing crap players playing crap football

Ancelotti

"We have an idea, a clear plan on how we can improve the squad. In the summer we will follow this plan. We have to put, in general, more quality in the squad to try to play more attractive football, to have more quality from the back. This is where we are working."

"More quality from the back"....

Surely a RB + CB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.