Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

The RS have done decent with it but that's about it Is it not? I mean Chelsea have Kante, United don't really have anyone of note, Leicester don't either unless you count Maddison but he hadn't played a PL game when signed, Spurs don't, City have Walker and Stones who aren't key players at all.

I'm not sure I see this as a necessary strategy.
Do not know where to start with this
United, both full backs
Spurs have the lad from Southampton we were interested in
Walker and Stones not key players ?????? plus Mahrez
That's off the top of my head

Literally no need for a CB right now, Godfrey and one of Keane or Mina is a great starting pair, along with Holgate as the #4. Not even getting into Branthwaite.

We need another CM for depth, because while our midfiled has been great when healthy, thats been rare. We need a top scoring winger badly. Then we need a RB. Thats a top 4 squad, but would be best if we added a real GK and another forward.
If we sold one of Keane -Mina -Holgate and could upgrade to Koubailly for 10-15m net would you see the sense in that

Because minimum one time a game he loses track of someone and it ends up in a chance.

Speed and power isn't everything for me. My feeling is that isn't as much of what we're missing as people make out. DCL and Richarlison aren't slow, and DCL is definitely not lacking in power.

I'll have to disagree with you there. Pace and power are exactly what we need this summer. Apart from the start of the season when we had allan a Doucoure both fit, our midfield has been dominated in pretty much every game we've played. Thats not because of technical skill thats because we're slower then a snail thats been shot in the head.

If you get bailey and arrons down the right and someone like tchouaméni in cm to rotate with Doucoure and allan. Then you'll see a completely different side next season, you'll see a fast attacking side with movement. Imagine what James can do with DCL, richarlison, digne, bailey and arrons all bombing forward.

Players like buendia are good but it would be a player that lacks pace in a side that lacks pace. This summer has to be all about pace and power especially on that right flank.

Status
Not open for further replies.