Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is also 29 though and his numbers are nothing spectacular.

Id be pretty happy to get him on a free.

Brings experience and also will know James well and could well be someone Ancelotti has highlighted as forming a good partnership with him down the right.

If he comes in at RB then weve got the attacking player we wanted.

If he comes in at RW/RF then we could probably move Iwobi on.

He can play both positions so for me, on a free its good business.

Brings experience and also will know James well and could well be someone Ancelotti has highlighted as forming a good partnership with him down the right.

Yet in another thread you have us selling Keane at 28 because he is "prime age" so why then a 29 year old? Need to be looking at younger players who can come in and stay for a while and who want to make a career here not final payday players

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/everton-fc/payroll/#

I nearly choked when i seen Bernard,Mina and Gomes are the highest earners at the club. They need binning, Mina has been great this year, but with Holgate,Keane and Godfrey all contracted until 2025 and Braintwaite due back it's bye bye.
I wish that was our payroll and that players wages amounted to about 80mill.
I would guess it is about half of the real figure with the like of DCL,Davies and others earning far more than is listed.

Yet in another thread you have us selling Keane at 28 because he is "prime age" so why then a 29 year old? Need to be looking at younger players who can come in and stay for a while and who want to make a career here not final payday players

keane 28, star in ascendancy, people paying above his actual worth to get an in form cb, who also might not be the same player when crowds come back.

Vasquez, player of talent, not needed at real, potential to purchase below actual worth because he is surplus to requirements.

it’s not the age, it’s the declining value. The older he gets the less we can get for him.

if someone is surplus to requirements their value doesn’t go down at the same rate when they hit 30.

keane 28, star in ascendancy, people paying above his actual worth to get an in form cb, who also might not be the same player when crowds come back.

Vasquez, player of talent, not needed at real, potential to purchase below actual worth because he is surplus to requirements.

it’s not the age, it’s the declining value. The older he gets the less we can get for him.

if someone is surplus to requirements their value doesn’t go down at the same rate when they hit 30.
We should'nt be loading the team full of players looking for a final payday and Vasquez is hardly what i would call talent, he is an ok player nothing more. This obsession with sell on values is ridiculous though and it's not something the club appears to be that bothered about only certain fans. Seriously if it's just going to be about a cycle of bring a player in and sell him for a profit 2-3 years later then we might as well sign up as the UK branch of Red Bull clubs and we would have the best pick of youngsters in world football.

Sell Keane cos at 28 hes too old, but first get this utter garbo 29 year old from Real Madrid.

Ok..........................

We should'nt be loading the team full of players looking for a final payday and Vasquez is hardly what i would call talent, he is an ok player nothing more. This obsession with sell on values is ridiculous though and it's not something the club appears to be that bothered about only certain fans. Seriously if it's just going to be about a cycle of bring a player in and sell him for a profit 2-3 years later then we might as well sign up as the UK branch of Red Bull clubs and we would have the best pick of youngsters in world football.
The obsession with sell on value and value for money is a byproduct of FFP concern. Don’t hate the man, hate the system.

Sell Keane cos at 28 hes too old, but first get this utter garbo 29 year old from Real Madrid.

Ok..........................

smell Keane because there’s at least a minor chance that as soon as the crowd comes back we get old Keane.

I wouldn’t sign Vasquez. But I get the rationale.

smell Keane because there’s at least a minor chance that as soon as the crowd comes back we get old Keane.

Vasquez is free...as its Ramos, as was James.

Depending on whether Ancelotti sees value in them and their packages are also affordable then theyre worth considering.

As for Keane, hes been very good since weve gone very deep and theres been no crowds...

If we can sell at a premium and reinvest the money its just common sense.

FFS, now we saying Keane smells???

I give up................................................

Anyway, we can improve on the majority of our squad, so if we can sell anybody for a decent fee and replace them and hopefully improve other positions I'm all for it.

The problem is, Keane is homegrown and hes worth more to us than some FOREN fella from another league, which would no doubt be reflected in his price.

Ive got no issue with moving Keane, Mina or as I say a lot of our players on, but I always feel you should improve the worst areas of a squad, if possible and I honestly see no point in changing any of our CBs who have all shown this season that they are very good players.

But to say sell Keane cos he doesn't fit into some weird posters idea of how he wants us to set up a defence, nar.

With every new player there's a risk, especially when you buy them from Pub Leagues like DAS SPL, La Jarga or Serie LOL.

FFS, now we saying Keane smells???

I give up................................................

Anyway, we can improve on the majority of our squad, so if we can sell anybody for a decent fee and replace them and hopefully improve other positions I'm all for it.

The problem is, Keane is homegrown and hes worth more to us than some FOREN fella from another league, which would no doubt be reflected in his price.

Ive got no issue with moving Keane, Mina or as I say a lot of our players on, but I always feel you should improve the worst areas of a squad, if possible and I honestly see no point in changing any of our CBs who have all shown this season that they are very good players.

But to say sell Keane cos he doesn't fit into some weird posters idea of how he wants us to set up a defence, nar.

With every new player there's a risk, especially when you buy them from Pub Leagues like DAS SPL, La Jarga or Serie LOL.

priority will be the weaker areas most probably, so CB won’t be touched I imagine

on top of that if we do wanna play a high line, surely we can cover that with a mix and match between our center back options......meaning even if the boss is thinking of Keane/Minas issues with a high line he would push it back down the areas of concern due to Big Ben and Mase

for me when it comes to our back 4 I’m more concerned about balls in to the final third. Between the centre backs and whoever is playing midfield if we keep improving our balls into the feet of James, DCL, Richy or whoever else is up there we will be a dangerous proposition in attack

Status
Not open for further replies.