Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yanno thats his job to sort loans & free transfers that need punting out of the club.
Or do you want to judge him on selling 1st team assets.
You have no arguement here.

Well really it's his job to get rid of players we don't want. And to me, loaning them out and waiting for their contracts to expire isn't that.

That being said, I know it's very difficult to shift said players that nobody wants. Ultimately doesn't mean he has succeed at that section of it, though.

Luckily, most of them have now gone, and we're just stuck with some of the crap signings we have made during his tenure to shift... At least there's going to be loads of takers for Iwobi and Delph :)

It's scary how many players we need in the summer

GK (olsen is only on loan)
RB ( a first teamer, Max Aarons or Ridle Baku)
RW (someone fast like Leon Baily)
CM ( box to box like Doucoure)
DM ( an understudy to Alan)
CF ( someone to challenge Dom)

That's 6 players in which would be a lot of business, but I think we will have out goings. We have Bolasie, Walcott and King going on frees, which is £10m a year in wages, probably Jonjo Kenny, Moise Kean will be sold, hopefully for real money. Tosun and Delph will probably be loaned out or given away.

I know most on here would want more than that, but I think that would be a great summer window

That's 6 players in which would be a lot of business, but I think we will have out goings. We have Bolasie, Walcott and King going on frees, which is £10m a year in wages, probably Jonjo Kenny, Moise Kean will be sold, hopefully for real money. Tosun and Delph will probably be loaned out or given away.

I know most on here would want more than that, but I think that would be a great summer window
Gblammo?

We'll sign a RB, winger, centre-mid, GK and then any others will depend on outs.

Bernard, Kenny, (both need selling) Bolasie, Pennington (lol), Besic will all be gone and off the wages. Unfortunately Tosun's injury means he'll be staying probably. I can't see King staying. We need to somehow find someway to punt Delph and if we can get rid of Iwobi then we can be in for another wide player you'd think too.

Ideal world we'd shift Gomes as well, but then does that leave us light...

Really, the only true sellable asset we have that will actually not damage us (as in one of our decent players) is Kean. Not because he's amazing for us, just because he's young and can fetch £35m or so.

unfortunately we have a DOF who can’t get rid of players never mind buying quality

When he came in we had a 38 man squad this summer it'll be down to 22 including players that he's brought in over the last 3 years.

He's gotten rid of around 30 players over the last 3 seasons thats 10 a season which is a ridiculous amount to be shipping out every year. The fact he can shift the deadwood isn't in doubt. His ability to get good money for them is the issue imo but he gets the players for cheap so I suppose it evens out.

Pickford
??? ??? Godfrey Digne
???
Doucoure ???
???
DCL Richarlison
Thats how im seeing the 11 now due to fitness concerns and longevity.

The most exciting signings for me will be the right back, centre back and defensive midfielder as that should give us the platform to build everything from.

We need to offload some quite horrific players, I'm not naming names, but, we then need :

1 back up GK, somebody to drive Pickford to perform, somebody to put real pressure on him, somebody very able.
1 baller RB, must be able to cross a freaking ball, don't even care if he can't defend, he's a glorified winger, no, I don't want a winger or a CB who does a job
1 CM, Pirlo, KDB, somebody who doesn't even know what a backwards or sideways pass is, somebody who can unlock the biggest doors
1 RW, somebody who cuts inside and gets out the way of our new Cafu at RB
1 ST, a tough 1, do we go for an aged slugger, happy to play occasionally or a young buck, who will see his arse at game time and run to France, must score mucho blammos

Then, we need to offload more players, again, no names :

1 CB, to replace the constantly injured fella we have
1 DM, not a jarg little tackle merchant like Gana, somebody who can play football
1 LW, somebody who plays in their preferred position

And that's pretty much it, win the league, enter the world cup and win the lot.

8 players In
8 players Out

Yes I do realise that wont happen, but hey ho.

We need to offload some quite horrific players, I'm not naming names, but, we then need :

1 back up GK, somebody to drive Pickford to perform, somebody to put real pressure on him, somebody very able.
1 baller RB, must be able to cross a freaking ball, don't even care if he can't defend, he's a glorified winger, no, I don't want a winger or a CB who does a job
1 CM, Pirlo, KDB, somebody who doesn't even know what a backwards or sideways pass is, somebody who can unlock the biggest doors
1 RW, somebody who cuts inside and gets out the way of our new Cafu at RB
1 ST, a tough 1, do we go for an aged slugger, happy to play occasionally or a young buck, who will see his arse at game time and run to France, must score mucho blammos

Then, we need to offload more players, again, no names :

1 CB, to replace the constantly injured fella we have
1 DM, not a jarg little tackle merchant like Gana, somebody who can play football
1 LW, somebody who plays in their preferred position

And that's pretty much it, win the league, enter the world cup and win the lot.

8 players In
8 players Out

Yes I do realise that wont happen, but hey ho.

No.

RB
CB
DM
CM
AM

We'll sign a RB, winger, centre-mid, GK and then any others will depend on outs.

Bernard, Kenny, (both need selling) Bolasie, Pennington (lol), Besic will all be gone and off the wages. Unfortunately Tosun's injury means he'll be staying probably. I can't see King staying. We need to somehow find someway to punt Delph and if we can get rid of Iwobi then we can be in for another wide player you'd think too.

Ideal world we'd shift Gomes as well, but then does that leave us light...

Really, the only true sellable asset we have that will actually not damage us (as in one of our decent players) is Kean. Not because he's amazing for us, just because he's young and can fetch £35m or so.
I wouldn’t be surprised if a first teamer is sold
And Mina has 2yrs left on his deal.

I think/hope Gomes does go as long as we get a new centre mid, I think we will have enough for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.