Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly haven’t like.

he’s been three years now and the squad is a true mess still, we still need 6 players he even said himself he wanted to get to a stage where we only need 2-3.

he’s failed by his own measuring stick.
What a stupid assumption.
For the second time ,have you counted how many have left since he came in ?

Yours you fool.

Its true though - the most common answer the players or/and Steve Walsh / Koeman 3 years on!!!

4 Walsh signings were on that pitch tonight and 2 of them (DCL + Keane) have been two of our best players this season, the other (Pickford) has massively improved his performances in recent weeks and the other being Siggurdsson.

The 4 weakest links in the squad this season are Brands signings:

Iwobi - awful
Slomes - does nothing
Delph - awful / injury prone
Gbamin - made of weetabix

For me you can only blame the ghost of Steve Walsh for so long before it comes off as straw clutching. I was baffled Brands was offered a new 3 year deal at best he should have been given a 12 month extension and told his future depends on this summer's business.

The right side is so, so bad. So, starting quality RM & RB are urgent for me. And a playmaker for the 50% of games or so that James can't play. Sigurdsson does not fit in any midfield combination that Everton have now or seem to be planning for in the future.

Its true though - the most common answer the players or/and Steve Walsh / Koeman 3 years on!!!

4 Walsh signings were on that pitch tonight and 2 of them (DCL + Keane) have been two of our best players this season, the other (Pickford) has massively improved his performances in recent weeks and the other being Siggurdsson.

Iwobi - awful
Slomes - does nothing

For me you can only blame the ghost of Steve Walsh for so long before it comes off as straw clutching. I was baffled Brands was offered a new 3 year deal at best he should have been given a 12 month extension and told his future depends on this summer's business.
Iwobi & Delph are his only poor signings out of that 4.
Gomes & Gbamin have/had career ending injuries so not in that category.

Gomes was sporadic at best before signing permanently.
I thought this, was nice on the ball but nothing really special, just kept things ticking over

The fact people want us to sign Berge from Sheffield is mental considering we need speed in the squad

I done a list last year of cheap players from different leagues and most of the players on the list have done well

Will do one again in afew weeks

When you realise how average our squad is like I did months ago recent results don't hurt or surprise you. We need pace, cutting edge, physicality and creativity.

How much money have we made?

We’ve had to let plenty leave on free so whatever number will be a misrepresentation of his ability to shift players.
You still havent answered it , so that suggests you dont know.
What has money got to do with getting the deadwood out of the club.
There's a reason why they are labelled deadwood , yanno cos they are worthless and hard to shift.

So again ...how many has he shifted out ?

You still havent answered it , so that suggests you dont know.
What has money got to do with getting the deadwood out of the club.
There's a reason why they are labelled deadwood , yanno cos they are worthless and hard to shift.

So again ...how many has he shifted out ?

I’ll come back to you tomorrow morning am I won’t be including loans and free transfers

Iwobi - awful
Slomes - does nothing

That actually would have been the. Right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.