Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are reading I only want him because he's £12m.

I think he's a good player but wouldn't want us to spend £35m on him the same way I think Coutinho is good enough but I don't want us to spend £40m or whatever on him.
He's pretty much what we were expecting Gomes to be for us, someone who can move the ball about the park and make key passes / interceptions. £12m all over it. Pretty sure he's not slow, as others have commented. Could also be likened to Hojberg except less sweaty.

Would be a challenger for FC Handsome also!

Ings: £30 million for 10 goals vs Tosun: £27 million for 3 goals.

Unless our scouts/DOF have changed what makes you so confident we can find some 20 goal a season forward kicking it about some beach in Ecuador who will sit happily on our bench?

Post Moist we dont scout well enough im suprised how some still dont see that and it wont suddenly change overnight.

Even good signings Lukaku and Godfrey were slightly lucky in that Demba Ba and Gabriel where our number 1 targets before we signed them!
That suggests these players were still scouted? Just because they weren’t number 1 targets. Still shows the scouting was good for them too be 2nd targets as such, especially the Godfrey one?

just have 20-22 champion players...paid on performance...the rest is superfluous.

It's theonly way to catch man City
Point taken but I think we will have a few teams to catch next year if Chelsea and Man U continue to improve, the RS revert back to challengers and one or two others could be in the shake up. It does not get any easier

Very fast, was quality afew years back and has lost confidence somewhat, but great on the ball technically

doesn't always work out at the truly big clubs for some, but must have had something to be signed in the first place, if he's anything like Digne turned out for us, that will do for me, much the same circumstances that surrounded Digne at Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.