Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't we after Matheus Pereira?? Brands thinks iwobi is better ???
Pereira atleast drives forward iwobi is a clown and brands is a clown for signing him

....probably a little like comparing apples with pears. I understand the Iwobi frustration and I posted myself about Pereira, but I think he’d be more in competition with Rodriguez and Sigurdsson.

My answer to your question would be: “because we have Rodriguez & Sigurdsson”.

Both are on big bucks. Pereira might arguably be more effective than both (given his age and injury record) but I suspect one of those would need to leave before we took a punt.

There was a mention of Provod of Slavia Prague a short while ago. As very knowledgeable and probably the most experienced Czech football pundit on here i would like to share a little information on this guy. Having watched his development over the last 6 years or so and although been loaned out quite a few times in that period gaining experience has turned into some what of a decent player. Born in Pizen and have followed Lukas over a number of years. Started to fill out at 19/20 yrs of age and at 6ft 2" - 6ft 3" can play as a Left Winger or Defensive Midfield. Scored i think, in the Sinobo against either Italy or Belgium quite recently. Lukas at 24yrs is a player who has caught the eye and possibly would be a good signing at a decent price as can play in a few different positions. I'll keep the fanbase up to date with my knowledge of East European football as there are some decent gems developing.

Why aren't we after Matheus Pereira?? Brands thinks iwobi is better ???
Pereira atleast drives forward iwobi is a clown and brands is a clown for signing him

Might be worth a punt and carrying Siggy's wages for a year if Carlo and Brands decide not to extend.

Debatably, opportunities like this are why they have left the door open.

....probably a little like comparing apples with pears. I understand the Iwobi frustration and I posted myself about Pereira, but I think he’d be more in competition with Rodriguez and Sigurdsson.

My answer to your question would be: “because we have Rodriguez & Sigurdsson”.

Both are on big bucks. Pereira might arguably be more effective than both (given his age and injury record) but I suspect one of those would need to leave before we took a punt.
Gylfi is deadweight. James for his cameo appearances

Status
Not open for further replies.