Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see it with Wilf, never have. I honestly think Ward-Prowse would be the same as Gylfi - We’d get drawn in by his set-piece delivery only to find him plodding about, offering nothing in open play.

Frankly, Ings will have better options and also has an injury record that you KNOW would flare up at Everton.

Wouldn't know Celik if I fell over him tbh, but I defo don’t think Tete would improve us. Anguissa is probably the only Fulham player I’d want us to have a look at.

Ward Prowse is a lot more than set pieces mate - watch our game against them away from home he completely tore us apart.

He's similiar to Grealish but with quality set pieces although not as good as Jack the lad all round. Armstrong from Saints is another decent player in that mould.

Would take him everyday of the week everything you want in a PL midfielder.

On Ings - we could sign someone who's never injured who would get injured here as you say so his record doesnt bother me he's not in the Delph territory of perma crock.

Again like Wilf Zaha Ings is another who its hip to say he's average as he plays for a mid table outfit yet he's made a complete fool over his doubters these past 24 months.

Takehiro Tomiyasu of Bologna linked for €20mil.

Right back / right sided centre back in a 3.

Good player, defensive minded and two footed. Too lightweight imo though.

Well Tete plays for Fulham so duurrrr yeah I av m8.

Nice to see you still are acting billy big know it all bellend on here though. Was tempted to take you off ignore but having seen your first post in months seems just like Lockdown nsno-chris just never changes.
Seen him once then we played

major lolz

quick make another list of players you’ve never seen before

Not saying we shouldn’t sign Buendia but 1. ‘Top class championship player’ is a bit of an oxymoron and 2. Dropping £40m on a player who has never produced at the highest level is absolutely not, in any way shape or form, ‘low risk’.

Buendia is just another Dwight Gayle / Cameron Jermome - looks like Messi in the Fizzy Pop League but didn't seem to offer much when in the PL.

Him and Aarons aint taking us forward.
His numbers in the PL are very good, 7 assists, 1 goal, most came at the start when pukki was on fire. 2.3 key passes per 90. James is 1.7 this season. So he was a class player in a bad team last season, nothing bad about him.

Sorry about posting about Buendia again and I'm going to bring out stats:

Emiliano Buednia

Market price: £19.80 million
Price willing to sell: Around £40 Million (Brands do your thing).

- 33 apps
- 2849 minutes played.

- 12 goals
- 15 assists

- Key passes per game: 3.4 (One of the worlds best, yes I do know it's in the championship. Better than Fernandes and same as Grealish).

- Gets fouled twice a game

- Long balls per game: 3.8

- Pass %: 78.7 (Quite low, might be because of risky balls he plays and long passes and though balls).

- Dribbled per game: 1.8 (About the same as Iwobi, 1.7)

- The best stats in the championship for as long as I researched, 3 years lol. Counting g/a per 90 and key passes per 90.

- Also buying proven top class championship players is low risk, villa have done it for Watkins, west ham for Benrahma. Leicester for Maddison, and he has better stats than all of them by a lot.

-Bad discipline, sent off a few times, picks up lots of yellows.

When was the last time a team got promoted and sold 1 or more of their key players? Honest question, I genuinely can't remember it ever happening.

His numbers in the PL are very good, 7 assists, 1 goal, most came at the start when pukki was on fire. 2.3 key passes per 90. James is 1.7 this season. So he was a class player in a bad team last season, nothing bad about him.
I'm not sure if that was meant to be a reply to me? If it was nothing you've said there refutes what I said at all.

For me we need badly someone who is happy to go and get the ball off defence, be comfortable in possession and link up the midfield to the defence or other midfield partners.

Id go for Ander Herrera first choice, Winks second or Ward Prowse third.

We badly need this position rectifying to get the best out of Doucoure, Allan et Al.
I wouldn’t want any of them 3 haha. Especially winks he’s terrible.

It’s an interesting one the midfield. It all depends on how ancelotti is going to line up. I think we need another strong powerful midfielder, whos box to box. Obviously if they can play as well that’s a bonus. But they would cost top dollar.

The thing is, we lose Allan or Doucoure and the midfield falls apart, so we need better options, hopefully Gbamin can also add to that next season. As he’s a really big lad.

And hopefully adding a quality RB. Another top class attacker. Or two. Is what I want to see next season

Neither would I however this notion that Wilf is dirge is hilarious he would waltz into our side - Eze is the new flavour of the month but here's the thing how many goals and assists does he have compared to Wilf?

Too many on here get attracted to style over substance - we have too many of those types who can look good on the ball but rack up little goals/assists.
I like Zaha and really wanted him that summer, but obviously not for that fee. What I like about him, is he can play across the front 3 positions. With the injuries to James and DCL/Richarlison have all so missed games. And their drop in form over the season, he would have played loads of games for us. And could have made a big difference in certain games.

Eze, I’m not on board with, like a lot are. I think you need to do a bit more than a few dribbles abs score more than a handful of goals, before you become a 50mil superstar. Someone like Harvey Barnes at Leicester is miles ahead of him
At the moment

So he's not similar to Grealish. lol lol

He's not as quick footed in terms of skipping past players which is what makes Grealish so good but they have similar attributes although I would say JWP is more central in his play whereas Grealish is more attacking.

Another two I like are Armstrong & Bissouma although they are different types of players.

Plenty of good players in this league floating around the "none big 6" clubs we should be sniffing at if the dough is there.

Buendia is just another Dwight Gayle / Cameron Jermome - looks like Messi in the Fizzy Pop League but didn't seem to offer much when in the PL.

Him and Aarons aint taking us forward.

The sport is all about opinions and I’m sure you have some well held views but you’ll struggle to find more than a small handful of football fans who could possibly compare Dwight Gayle and Cameron Jerome (even in their prime) with Buendia.

I may not have had the privilege of watching as many fantastic players in my team as Everton fans have had over the years but I saw my first game at Carrow Road in 1969 and Buendia is, in my opinion, the most gifted creative player I have ever seen in a Norwich shirt.

A lot of you guys didn’t appreciate how good Godfrey was going to be for Everton but Buendia is already skilful enough to play for an established top 4 side either in England or Spain.

It amazed me that no club signed him before the start of this season but I think he will be sold. It will be interesting to see who he signs for during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.