Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think he's a good player you obviously beg to differ fair enough but you do need a squad. I agree we need the best we can get
Don't get me wrong if you think he's good enough to improve the team and push us on thats your opinion and I'm not knocking that.

I just don't like it when people suggest buying crap that they know is crap but just say "its better then what we've got". Like we wont be desperately trying to get rid of them in 12 months.

Sorry about posting about Buendia again and I'm going to bring out stats:

Emiliano Buednia

Market price: £19.80 million
Price willing to sell: Around £40 Million (Brands do your thing).

- 33 apps
- 2849 minutes played.

- 12 goals
- 15 assists

- Key passes per game: 3.4 (One of the worlds best, yes I do know it's in the championship. Better than Fernandes and same as Grealish).

- Gets fouled twice a game

- Long balls per game: 3.8

- Pass %: 78.7 (Quite low, might be because of risky balls he plays and long passes and though balls).

- Dribbled per game: 1.8 (About the same as Iwobi, 1.7)

- The best stats in the championship for as long as I researched, 3 years lol. Counting g/a per 90 and key passes per 90.

- Also buying proven top class championship players is low risk, villa have done it for Watkins, west ham for Benrahma. Leicester for Maddison, and he has better stats than all of them by a lot.

-Bad discipline, sent off a few times, picks up lots of yellows.

Last edited:

Emiliano Buednia

- 33 apps
- 2849 minutes played.

- 12 goals
- 15 assists

- Key passes per game: 3.4 (One of the worlds best, yes I do know it's in the championship. Better than Fernandes and same as Grealish).

- Pass %: 78.7 (Quite low, might be because of risky balls he plays and long passes and though balls).

- The best stats in the championship for as long as I researched, 3 years lol. Counting g/a per 90 and key passes per 90.

- Also buying proven top class championship players is low risk, villa have done it for Watkins, west ham for Benrahma. Leicester for Maddison, and he has better stats than all of them by a lot.

Watched some youtube clips of him.

Supposedly he plays on the right of midfield but so many of the clips showed him on the left or central.

Perhaps a bit like James who drifts around.

If he is doing that then it also reflects well on Aarons who would need to cover the whole right side. With his pace coming in very handy.

Again, just based on clips but could be a decent player to have in the team along with Aarons.

Wonder how much both would cost...£65mil-£70mil ?

Emiliano Buednia

- 33 apps
- 2849 minutes played.

- 12 goals
- 15 assists

To add to this, people like to say he was bad in the PL last year and while he wasn't anywhere near the threat to score himself that he has been since dropping down, his passing play was at a similar level, just in a team that was unable to also play at the same level.

For example key passes per 90 last year for him sat at 2.9, fouls drawn was 2.5 and dribbles completed was over 3. That's really not much of a drop off if it even is at all. A lot of his stats around forward passing, passes into the box, etc. were in very good company for a player playing in the league's worst side.

The worry of course is that the improvement in his goal scoring and the threat he's provided that way is not something that will come with him to the PL but having watched him some I feel decent about that not being the case. The other problem is your last point, you really can't have someone getting sent off multiple times in a season. However that is a side effect of him actually working to get the ball back and being somewhat adept at doing it, so I'll take that if he can find a good balance with it.

Emiliano Buednia

- 33 apps
- 2849 minutes played.

- 12 goals
- 15 assists

Supposedly he plays on the right of midfield but so many of the clips showed him on the left or central.

If he is doing that then it also reflects well on Aarons who would need to cover the whole right side. With his pace coming in very handy.

Again, just based on clips but could be a decent player to have in the team along with Aarons.

What a world if we dropped 70m on 2 Norwich players.

More a reflection on modern football than anything else.

I'm almost certain we won't buy both and would be stunned if they sold both.

Given his impressive stats, I assume most would pick Bunny, yes, that's what I'm calling him.

Basically give up the dream lads, it ain't happing.

What a world if we dropped 70m on 2 Norwich players.

More a reflection on modern football than anything else.

I'm almost certain we won't buy both and would be stunned if they sold both.

Given his impressive stats, I assume most would pick Bunny, yes, that's what I'm calling him.

Basically give up the dream lads, it ain't happing.
Yeah I think signing just the good one would be the move

Well I don't want either, so I'm the real winner here.

Be interested in seeing how he performs next season like, very impressive digits currently.

Lacks the pace everybody tells me we need tho.

Yes, I know.
I hear Oliver Burke is rapid. Or do we want pace with footballing ability?

Honestly Leon Bailey fits well if we really are going to play with wingers but are we going to play with wingers?

Emiliano Buednia

- 33 apps
- 2849 minutes played.

- 12 goals
- 15 assists

Not saying we shouldn’t sign Buendia but 1. ‘Top class championship player’ is a bit of an oxymoron and 2. Dropping £40m on a player who has never produced at the highest level is absolutely not, in any way shape or form, ‘low risk’.

He looks like a real talent and his stats back it up. He will cost a fortune, probably more than we would spend on a single player.

Re Emiliano Bunny , the only way he gets into our squad is as a deputy for the not so rare occurrence of James being unavailable.
Despite that not being a rare event I dont see us paying £40 million for a sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.