Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Virginia/Nkounkou - These are lads that need games to develop, and aren’t going to get them here. I agree that leaving ourselves thin at LB is a very dicey gamble and we have to hope Digne doesn’t suffer any serious injury at any point.

Once more with the “Leicester/West Ham etc have done it better with us” - NOBODY is denying our abysmal transfer business in recent times and that has affected us doubly: a horrendously imbalanced squad and now an inability to significantly improve it because of limited financial clout.

You know for an absolute fact we haven’t “left it until the last day” to look for an RB. Even if you only take what we’ve heard/read at face value we’ve been pursuing players all window. We couldn’t afford Dumfries, seemingly didn’t think Buta was worth the outlay and have been blocked on the AMN deal. I assume even more deals have fallen by the wayside for various reasons, that we don’t even know about. But, if you want a RB in for the sake of it then we can always bring a blue home in Martina?!

Disagreeing is fine. Different opinions make a forum, but ignoring the blatant mitigating factors in order to just parrot the same old lame insults at Brands is just tiresome cryarsing.
Exactly this. Blatant ignoring of facts to suit an agenda.

You can add in an offer Patterson at Rangers you, another RB.

I should also point out we do have two actual RB’s in the squad. If we brought one in, we would need to shift one.

Status
Not open for further replies.