Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe James Rodriguez is going to Newcastle to play under Steve Bruce you’ve lost the plot.
I very much doubt it will happen, but I bet it related to Longstaff discussions.

Th3 conversation will end something like “HOW MUCH PER WEEK?”

Inter are meant to be in worse financial situations constraints than we are. So who knows really.

Look, the lad may well prefer to stay in Italy. I don't know. But I reckon less than 10% of football stuff you read in the media and on social media is true. The rest is made up guff.
I’m sure he would like to stay in Italy if he’s settled, but I don’t think he will turn down playing in the prem. if inter don’t won’t him.

He apparently has told lazio he wants to leave, does he do a U-turn?

For balance I would play Mina/Keane alongside Godfrey/Sarr. It could work as Godfrey back up. Being left footed would also add balance and help if we changed to a back 3.

Not bothered really. Would rather we concentrated on a RB and replacing James and Keane assuming they both go.
I'm starting to get as confused with all the Sarrs as I am already with the Kamaras, Camaras and Traores

I would now be happy with Kenny out RB in. Iwobi out RF in. Delph out CM in. There is still a few deadwood left but at this stage they are the 3 I want to see replaced most.

Status
Not open for further replies.