Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not seen much of him but apparently he's a good player to have on the counter attack with pace and can play as a 2nd striker.

Me likey.
Really frustrating. Likes to dribble into blind alleys. Not sure he'd win as many fouls in the PL. He does carry the ball, but he ain't that fast. His end product is . . . inconsistent.

If we are paying €35 m for him as the reports suggest, I'm worried that would be another really bad waste of money. I can only presume if they are the genuine figures that we are negotiating a loan with an obligation to buy.

We should be signing younger players than him. Or better players. Especially if replacing one of our best players.

Bit of conflicting reports how serious interest from Inter is for Correra. Old Lazio manager has gone there so i assume he is keen to go there. On the other hand Romano saying Inter want Thuram of Borussia same player. FFS Brands get this done !!!!

Lazio signed Pedro today on a free. A lot of talk that a number of Italian clubs are in financial trouble, who knows if lazio are.

also with how transfers work, we would only need to find 10mil to cover his fee and wages for the first season, maybe we’re close to selling a player or two

Well let's hope not, as he's not very good and a really frustrating player.

Replacing a player like James with a player with not even half the ability, who isn't even considerably younger (3 years), for presumably decent cash, is not a business model likely to deliver.

If he was 22/23 or something then fine, might be worth the risk. But at his age, he should be a lot better than he actually is for us to consider the deal imo.
I think he fits how Rafael wants to play whereas James does not. Higher intensity. Better pressing. Bit of an edge. Will actually work off the ball. Would be a decent signing I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.