Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really frustrating. Likes to dribble into blind alleys. Not sure he'd win as many fouls in the PL. He does carry the ball, but he ain't that fast. His end product is . . . inconsistent.

If we are paying €35 m for him as the reports suggest, I'm worried that would be another really bad waste of money. I can only presume if they are the genuine figures that we are negotiating a loan with an obligation to buy.

We should be signing younger players than him. Or better players. Especially if replacing one of our best players.
I will take you’re word for it, but surely he’s better than gray, Townsend and Iwobi. And while you don’t think he’s worth the money. Being better than what we have is surely something we need to be doing.

It also comes down to other things. Maybe Burnley want 40mil for McNeil. Maybe other similar players don’t want to come, maybe lazio are happy for payments spread over 4/5 years

Townsend gonna be our RW this season by the looks of things

Correa be playing the role Gray played on Saturday, switching with Richarlison. If we sign him of course

Townsend gonna be our RW this season by the looks of things

Correa be playing the role Gray played on Saturday, switching with Richarlison. If we sign him of course
Im not sure. He’s wasn’t that impressive for me on Saturday. I don’t see us sticking to a 442 all season. In a number of games I see a 433. Playing maybe a counter attacking style.

Games against the bottom 10 home and away, maybe Rafael, will go 442 and try to really press them. We will be open at times, but maybe he thinks the extra quality will see us through

I will take you’re word for it, but surely he’s better than gray, Townsend and Iwobi. And while you don’t think he’s worth the money. Being better than what we have is surely something we need to be doing.

It also comes down to other things. Maybe Burnley want 40mil for McNeil. Maybe other similar players don’t want to come, maybe lazio are happy for payments spread over 4/5 years
Well McNeil would also be an horrendous waste of money imo. But yes, Correa is better than what we have.

Apart from James.

Better than Ritchie ?
Definitely better than Ritchie

matt-ritchie-newcastle-1589382649-38468.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.