Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
18th August.
Good morning all, an interesting collection of transfer links for today. Enjoy!

Everton playmaker James Rodriguez has denied seeking a move to Atletico Madrid, after the the 30-year-old Colombia international's tweet was interpreted as a hint to the La Liga champions. (Liverpool Echo)

“It has been the news for a whole day, I am not related to this club [Atlético Madrid], there have been no talks, nothing, but everyone knows. Yes I go to a club, I do not say it or give signals, I speak it when it is already a fact because in football anything can happen. For the press and all those who put things, you have to get a little better information, I did not want to create controversy,” says James. [Echo via Marca via Twitch]

Manchester United midfielder (and Everton target) Andreas Pereira, 25, may be nearing an Old Trafford exit with reports of a move to Flamengo following the Brazilian's many loan spells. (Mirror)

Fiorentina are interested in signing Everton ace Moise Kean, according to Gianluca Di Marzio. According to another renowned Italian journalist, Fabrizio Romano (via his Twitch stream), Rafael Benitez wants to keep Kean at Everton this summer.

Everton can sign Sporting ace Matheus Nunes for just €20 million (£17.1 million) this summer according to a report from Correio da Manha. Record (print edition August 17th, page 8) also back up those claims. CDM and Record claims that the Toffees can sign the Sporting midfielder for a real bargain fee.

Barcelona are reportedly ready to release Samuel Umtiti this summer. Umtiti is among the first-team stars that Barcelona are keen to get rid of and are hoping to terminate his £212,000 per week contract. According to Spanish publication Diario Sport, Everton have emerged as potential suitors and could capitalise on the situation.

Everton could get Schalke star Matthew Hoppe for as little as €4.5m (£3.8m) this summer. Schalke are under pressure to offload first-team players and are 'desperate' to sell due to the club's current debt.

German outlet BILD claim that the Toffees are likely to face competition from Ajax, PSV, AZ Alkmaar while an unnamed Russian side are also keen.

According to Sky Sports, Tottenham are interested in signing Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma, who’s also of interest to West Ham and Everton.

Everton and West Ham United have made enquiries for Jonathan Clauss but RC Lens will block a potential Premier League switch for the much-admired right-back, as reported by Homme du Match.

Last edited:

18th August.
Good morning all, an interesting collection of transfer links for today. Enjoy!

Everton playmaker James Rodriguez has denied seeking a move to Atletico Madrid, after the the 30-year-old Colombia international's tweet was interpreted as a hint to the La Liga champions. (Liverpool Echo)

“It has been the news for a whole day, I am not related to this club [Atlético Madrid], there have been no talks, nothing, but everyone knows. Yes I go to a club, I do not say it or give signals, I speak it when it is already a fact because in football anything can happen. For the press and all those who put things, you have to get a little better information, I did not want to create controversy,” says James. [Echo via Marca via Twitch]

Manchester United midfielder (and Everton target) Andreas Pereira, 25, may be nearing an Old Trafford exit with reports of a move to Flamengo following the Brazilian's many loan spells. (Mirror)

Fiorentina are interested in signing Everton ace Moise Kean, according to Gianluca Di Marzio. According to another renowned Italian journalist, Fabrizio Romano (via his Twitch stream), Rafael Benitez wants to keep Kean at Everton this summer.

Everton can sign Sporting ace Matheus Nunes for just €20 million (£17.1 million) this summer according to a report from Correio da Manha. Record (print edition August 17th, page 8) also back up those claims. CDM and Record claims that the Toffees can sign the Sporting midfielder for a real bargain fee.

Barcelona are reportedly ready to release Samuel Umtiti this summer. Umtiti is among the first-team stars that Barcelona are keen to get rid of and are hoping to terminate his £212,000 per week contract. According to Spanish publication Diario Sport, Everton have emerged as potential suitors and could capitalise on the situation.

Everton could get Schalke star Matthew Hoppe for as little as €4.5m (£3.8m) this summer. Schalke are under pressure to offload first-team players and are 'desperate' to sell due to the club's current debt.

German outlet BILD claim that the Toffees are likely to face competition from Ajax, PSV, AZ Alkmaar while an unnamed Russian side are also keen.

According to Sky Sports, Tottenham are interested in signing Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma, who’s also of interest to West Ham and Everton.

Everton and West Ham United have made enquiries for Jonathan Clauss but RC Lens will block a potential Premier League switch for the much-admired right-back, as reported by Homme du Match.

Why is Nunes for £17m considered a bargain? Is he that good?

Hope not lad looks gash.

Not looking confident in being able to move on James/Kean if we are signing a RB out the bargain bin.
There is little difference there though - if you wasn't willing to give him a chance before a ball had even been kicked then its unlikely many of those will ever give him a fair chance outside of some hypothetical situation such as winning a trophy or finishing in the top 4 which are both unrealistic with this current squad.
I prefer not to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.