Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would give the ball away at least once a game. Under no pressure straight to the opposition. His bad performances it could be 3 times.

Go back and watch some of his games.

It’s like me in 3 years saying Allan never have the ball away
I don't remember every game but I remember him having like 3 bad games in 3 years.

I mean this is another area where stats are nice but I can say off of memory too Gana was our best midfielder with and without the ball from the day he walked in until the day he left. Beyond that he was one of the 5 best ball winners in the world for that same stretch. He essentially made Marco Silva look competent on his own. He was some player for us and I find it wild that some people think his lack of Hollywood balls or goals or that occasionally he misplaced a pass a few times is grounds to say different.

I don't know if there is a more widely believed Everton myth than the Gana was bad with the ball one but it is a myth
Very much agree. He was always tidy on the ball, good first touch, decent passer. What people wanted was for him to turn into de bruyne in the final third which was never his job nor a reasobale expectation. But here we are losing to Burnley while Gana has played in a champions league semi final and may well win the thing this year.

Which year? I remember him going but I don't remember a point where he wasn't great for us most weeks.
He was very good when he was played properly, he was average when we suddenly expected him to become a creative player.
All down to a bad manager in my opinion, he was a ball winner, someone to stop and break up play.
Allan would be the same if we asked him to play like Gomes or Gylfi.

gana.jpg

I often wonder why nobody ever vaults me.

Its so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.