Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
He put a story on of his lad Saturday night, that was it.

But I don't think Gbamin or Gomes shared anything either.
From what I have read/heard about Benitez, once he tells you he doesn’t want you that’s it. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s told those fellas to do one and they’re fuming.

From what I have read/heard about Benitez, once he tells you he doesn’t want you that’s it. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s told those fellas to do one and they’re fuming.

Gbamin? Pretty sure he's going to be wanted mate. Would be a worrying decision from Benitez in that case.

I suspect he would be coming in as a number 10 and a direct replacement for James if it were to happen. He's definitely not what you'd call a striker, plays off the front man but probably higher up the pitch typically than James does

….it’s a good point, his goalscoring record isn’t the best but he looks like he has a lot of quality.

I watched him quite abit last season, he probably has 1 good performance in 5 games, but he is tall and can go past players

Would need to start with a proper Striker, maybe behind DCL but don't expect him to be dropping deep
At this rate we will have the tallest team in the league, I`m liking that. Good technically and ability wise. Big, strong, hard working and quick physically.

You know something like 80% of the Arsenal invincibles were like 6`2 or above, or something like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.