Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

After watching Livramento, if someone told me he was an England international i wouldnt be surprised.

18 years old, cost £5mil and was Chelseas player of the year in their u23s(?).

Amazing that Chelsea just turned out Reece James, Tariq Lamptey and now Valentino Livramento over 3 seasons :eek:

He'd have been a good move for us as hes the right age to come in to rotate with Coleman.

We could have probably got the money back from selling Kenny as well.

After watching Livramento, if someone told me he was an England international i wouldnt be surprised.

18 years old, cost £5mil and was Chelseas player of the year in their u23s(?).

Amazing that Chelsea just turned out Reece James, Tariq Lamptey and now Valentino Livramento over 3 seasons :eek:

He'd have been a good move for us as hes the right age to come in to rotate with Coleman.

We could have probably got the money back from selling Kenny as well.

But he's at another club so, you know, a pointless discussion.

Livramento did well for them today,.

Where is Brands when deals like this are there for the taking?

Sadly even if we were to throw our hat in the ring for youngsters like this I expect their advisors would steer them away from us this summer. We would be a very high risk/pressure environment for a young player currently. Perhaps a couple of early wins might change that perception

Zakaria if fit would be amazing for us or any club. Unfortunately dont think the beauts we employ who watch and like the types of townsend, gray, rondon, winks and pereira cant imagine they'd have watched Zakaria too much if at all.
Have no problem with townsend gray as basically squad options and better than what we have. Not fully sure what price thye looking for on zakaria mayne 20 which if he performs good we could get another 20mill on top of that and maybe sell him for 40 in the future. The signings we need now need to be first team players ie starter need atleast two for me
Livramento best player on the pitch.

Im sure he would have preferred to start for us...£5mil only and instead we blow it on Townsend and Gray :(
Agree would be good to made a move for him but though towsned was decent today looks like can offer us something and was impressed with gray looks dangerous

Sadly even if we were to throw our hat in the ring for youngsters like this I expect their advisors would steer them away from us this summer. We would be a very high risk/pressure environment for a young player currently. Perhaps a couple of early wins might change that perception
I'm sure they'd see Everton with an open slot coming up for RB and a better wage than S'ton could give as the better option.

I would have advised them to go to a club where the manager trusts youngsters, like Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.