Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

You mean from the YouTube clips you’ve seen that are only his good bits.
I’ve watched a little bit more of him than that - bt sport having bundesliga does help when ur bored in lockdown does help - kept an eye on Leverkusen as we’ve been intermittently linked with him and diaby.

Of my admittedly limited knowledge of the football market he was IMO the RW with the best set of attributes to solve our specific issues - he’s lightning quick, good finisher coming in from right onto his left peg and has a decent enough touch to play quick one touch football.

Now he could flop good and proper - haavertz and Werner have struggled coming over from the bundesliga. the athletic did a piece on him extolling his attacking virtues but highlighting his lack of application to defending or pressing from the front but I guess if he could do all that now he wouldn’t be joining us or the villa.

All I know is that I’d have been buzzing if we’d signed him.

Rider - I did think Sandro was going to be a success!!

Not really arsed who everyone else is signing ( even though teams above/around us are making good progress) just still amazes me we are going to start the season with Coleman playing RB.

I’ve watched a little bit more of him than that - bt sport having bundesliga does help when ur bored in lockdown does help - kept an eye on Leverkusen as we’ve been intermittently linked with him and diaby.

Of my admittedly limited knowledge of the football market he was IMO the RW with the best set of attributes to solve our specific issues - he’s lightning quick, good finisher coming in from right onto his left peg and has a decent enough touch to play quick one touch football.

Now he could flop good and proper - haavertz and Werner have struggled coming over from the bundesliga. the athletic did a piece on him extolling his attacking virtues but highlighting his lack of application to defending or pressing from the front but I guess if he could do all that now he wouldn’t be joining us or the villa.

All I know is that I’d have been buzzing if we’d signed him.

Rider - I did think Sandro was going to be a success!!

Diaby is better than Bailey by a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.