Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine until you mentioned Gomes and Iwobi
(and Townsend)
I just can’t see us signing anyone else unless it loan signings. More difficult games he will want Townsend in defo cause has a good work rate and can often provide a good crosses for either richarlison or DCL to nick a goal. I wouldn’t mind seeing Gomes in the hole

I just can’t see us signing anyone else unless it loan signings. More difficult games he will want Townsend in defo cause has a good work rate and can often provide a good crosses for either richarlison or DCL to nick a goal. I wouldn’t mind seeing Gomes in the hole
Mate,we will

….I don’t think Moshiri has a clue about football, so it’s important he surrounds himself with people who do.
None at all but he still wants to call all the shots just because he can. Brands was supposed to do that and looked a great appointment at the time but he doesnt seem to pick managers or seemingly players now. Moshiri doing that now and his managers picking the players. Moshiri should concentrate on making money and butt out of the football side - hes costing himself money. Too many cooks...

Bottom half teams I know no games are easy but easier then playing your top 6

It wasn't last season. We were also a walking target at home for bottom half teams! It's exactly this sort of mentality amongst the fanbase we need to eradicate otherwise our record against "lesser" teams will never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.