Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have recorded £140m losses with £67m due to Covid.

This is the slowest transfer window for all clubs but of the Covid losses effected everyone.

We have saved a million a month on the turds we sold/let go/contract expired. We still have alot of wages being used by players like:
Sigurdsson, Delph, Kenny etc so we could find ourselves with some additional fees and wages.

I think we'll see some movement this week.
If a 31yo was found guilty of something would the club be able to sue him for bringing the club into disrepute and claim back monies paid. I think i remember Chelsea done something similar wih Mutu unless I've made it all up.

Doing well is relative. You can't expect us to compete for Europe spending £1.5 million whilst the top sides are spending £50 million+ on international quality players.

You need to come to the acceptance of if the board can't adequately back Benitez this summer they wont be getting rid anytime soon.
I wish someone had told me the transfer market was closed! Ithought we still had 5 weeks to sign players. FFS

Ultimately we finished 10th with the team who finished 11th looking the better side.

Utd have spent over £100 million on Sancho & Varane

Leicester, Arsenal and Spurs are both spending on decent quality.

Villa have signed Buendia & after Bailey

West Ham and Leeds will also still be around.

Realistically if the window closed tomorrow I would expect us to finish anywhere from 9th-11th.
Not sure it's that straightforward...there is an element of luck such as injuries to big players which had an impact on us last season especially in the second half of the season.

did we get the gabagool yet
Tony_Soprano_2.jpg

Yep - he had to pay back £15m
Yeah i thought that,. Was it his wages paid he had to pay back or the transfer fee the club paid for his services - before he brought the club into disrepute. I dont think he played long enough for them before he was sacked so must have been his transfer fee.

Yeah i thought that,. Was it his wages paid he had to pay back or the transfer fee the club paid for his services - before he brought the club into disrepute. I dont think he played long enough for them before he was sacked so must have been his transfer fee.
It was for the fee - FIFA decided in court that was the appropriate amount

Status
Not open for further replies.