Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lots of people keep saying this, but personally, I do yeah.

We obviously aren't poor but have a cashflow problem related to FFP (whatever's left of it) and PL compliance rules. I think Benitez is exactly the kind of manager we would hire if we had no money to spend. I reckon the promise would be along the lines of: year 1 we will give you as much as we can from cash generated from player sales. Year 2: if we are back on an even keel we will back you big time (whether it is meant or not).

Could be wrong, but that's my gut feeling.
But if they don’t back him in year one there will be no year two. I’m sure

All Benitez ever did at Newcastle was moan about not getting backed by Ashley, so why wouid he risk the wrath of Everton & Liverpool fans and still living in the area. For 3mil or 5mil for one seasons work.,

I’m not saying we will spend 250mi but I would imagine we will spend more than last summer which was 60. All the rumours of usmanov, his nephew standing next to him in the pictures. Rumours of changes at boardroom level. He never comes here on a sell to buy promise

But if they don’t back him in year one there will be no year two. I’m sure

All Benitez ever did at Newcastle was moan about not getting backed by Ashley, so why wouid he risk the wrath of Everton & Liverpool fans and still living in the area. For 3mil or 5mil for one seasons work.,

I’m not saying we will spend 250mi but I would imagine we will spend more than last summer which was 60. All the rumours of usmanov, his nephew standing next to him in the pictures. Rumours of changes at boardroom level. He never comes here on a sell to buy promise

How much of this was him playing along to the Newcastle fans anti-Ashley narrative, though. He doesn't have that sort of fan base to contend with here.

Reactions: Ger

No he's not. Palace are entertaining offers of around 30-35 mil for him. His value is around 40 mil at the most.

Richarlison is a 50 mil player currently. We would be lucky to get 60mil.

Zaha is cheaper bcasue of his age, and has begged to leave.

Thats kind of his point....Richarlison is neither....and not sure if people have noticed, but he is currently staring for Brazil in a massive tournament.

You wonder if a loan of one of their 2 top Brazilian talents and maybe 1-2 of their squad players with a fee involved could be done. Maybe players like Blanco, Arribas, Kubo, Fran Garcia or even Reinier.

A mixture of a couple of those players and one of the Brazilians on loan and potentially 20-40 million might work. It's the sort of deal that would work very well for FFP as well.
Reinier is on loan to Dortmund til June 2022.
Not sure about the others.

and yet he starts every game for a brazil team which will probably win the copa america
Is this really a good barometer when south American football is at its lower ever point? Proven by for the first time ever not a single one of them making a world cup semi final last out.

And besides I wouldn't call Gabriel Jesus or Vinicius Jr good enough for Real Madrid either

Status
Not open for further replies.