Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Toffees :)

If true then i think Mina or Keane are out the door for £20-30mil which makes this a reasonable upgrade for the difference in fee.

I havent seen much of him but he 'fits the profile' of what I think we need:

u23
England International
Has come up the leagues
Hungry
Mobile
Good paaser
Can play multiple positions
We can switch from 4 to 3 at the back
Partner for Godfrey
Adds to Pickford, Godfrey, DCL in England squad.

Interesting to see if he would be seen as a CB or a DM by Benitez...

I think we need a CB, RB and DM...hopefully hes one of the 3.
That's a mighty long multi quote that zatster lol

Morning Toffees :)

If true then i think Mina or Keane are out the door for £20-30mil which makes this a reasonable upgrade for the difference in fee.

I havent seen much of him but he 'fits the profile' of what I think we need:

u23
England International
Has come up the leagues
Hungry
Mobile
Good paaser
Can play multiple positions
We can switch from 4 to 3 at the back
Partner for Godfrey
Adds to Pickford, Godfrey, DCL in England squad.

Interesting to see if he would be seen as a CB or a DM by Benitez...

I think we need a CB, RB and DM...hopefully hes one of the 3.
Christ Zat, you know you quoted 31 posts at the end there?!

I wouldn't like to second guess RB in terms of where he'd fit in, what's interesting is who would be the players making way. Bare in mind Braithwaite is back from his loan as well.

I personally would have no problem seeing any of Keane Mina or Holgate go if the calibre of player coming in was if similar standard to the White's of this world.

All of which are crap apart from Godfrey.

Mina is outstanding when fully fit. Godfrey needs positional guidance which hopefully a settled back 4 and partner can provide him.

If Benitez means business then he'll move Keane on. The centre backs he had at the RS werent 'confidence' players.

Also Mina i think will be sold due to his injuries and contract.

Holgate would be a fine rotation option as with Branthwaite.

I like White.
He's a good young player but 50m is just crazy .
I also think he's much more of a DM than CB.

We also need a DM...another beauty of him and Godfrey is they can switch into different positions.

Don’t care how much we pay as long as it means Keane goes.

Amen.

….I haven’t seen enough of White to have a definite view, Zat. He looks to have the attributes Godfrey lacks, classy and comfortable in possession but my concern is his stock has risen significantly on the back of his England debut.

until I see more, I wonder if there’s a little too much hype.

Perhaps alot of hype but Bielsa would have spent decent money for him a year ago...

The profile is there and he seemed to have usurped Godfrey into the England squad which is another good sign.

Is Tarkowski off? If so maybe Burnley will re-sign Keane and I imagine Holgate despite how poor he is will have interest. That could raise most of the Ben White fee if the 50m is a load of crap.

Keanes salary may be too high for Burnley...although a lower fee may swing it.

Should have flogged him while he was in the England squad.

Sign attacking players, not another cb. May as well write off Europe now if we're needing iwobi to play as a winger. We're one dcl injury away from not being able to score

Whats the point of signing attacking players when your defence is camped around your own box?

White + Godfrey allows us to play further up the pitch...front foot...our attackers will be closer to the opposition goal.

You could go and get either marc guehi or tosin aderabayo for a fraction of that 50m

…I’ll take your word on that Raino. I have no idea what either is like.

Was that tongue in cheek Raino?

That's a mighty long multi quote that zatster lol

I was so excited :eek:

It's literally how every sport aside from football and in the modern day at least half of football including most of the most successful clubs work but sure nuts
who cares about other sports, what possible relevance would they have to PL football.

Status
Not open for further replies.