Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive hardly seen him and i feel the same way.

Would you see him in a back 4 next to Godfrey?
I wouldn't like to second guess RB in terms of where he'd fit in, what's interesting is who would be the players making way. Bare in mind Braithwaite is back from his loan as well.

I personally would have no problem seeing any of Keane Mina or Holgate go if the calibre of player coming in was if similar standard to the White's of this world.

@Eggs i know were both big fans of Godfrey.

Have you seen much of White (unlike myself)? Do you think they would make a good pairing?

….I haven’t seen enough of White to have a definite view, Zat. He looks to have the attributes Godfrey lacks, classy and comfortable in possession but my concern is his stock has risen significantly on the back of his England debut.

until I see more, I wonder if there’s a little too much hype.

I wouldn't like to second guess RB in terms of where he'd fit in, what's interesting is who would be the players making way. Bare in mind Braithwaite is back from his loan as well.

I personally would have no problem seeing any of Keane Mina or Holgate go if the calibre of player coming in was if similar standard to the White's of this world.

Is Tarkowski off? If so maybe Burnley will re-sign Keane and I imagine Holgate despite how poor he is will have interest. That could raise most of the Ben White fee if the 50m is a load of crap.

2 young ones coming through? , Holgate is 24/25 and had a Very good half season in 5yrs

also with the link to Dumfries, who suits wing backs, maybe we’re going to 3 CB’s. And then we would need 5
Holgate is one of the 4 with Keane, Mina and Godfrey, the young ones I was referring to are Branthwaite and Gibson

….I haven’t seen enough of White to have a definite view, Zat. He looks to have the attributes Godfrey lacks, classy and comfortable in possession but my concern is his stock has risen significantly on the back of his England debut.

until I see more, I wonder if there’s a little too much hype.
You could go and get either marc guehi or tosin aderabayo for a fraction of that 50m

Status
Not open for further replies.