Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gbamin? Jesus we are way too early in the transfer season to give up hope and talk him up again surely
True but he will be fit and ready for pre-season.

He will finally get the opportunity to start, he will get match fitness and if fit, his attributes are perfect for Benitez and something we cried out for last season.

I think we will shift between 4-2-3-1 and 5-3-2 this season based on what type of right back and winger we have to sign this summer.

True but he will be fit and ready for pre-season.

He will finally get the opportunity to start, he will get match fitness and if fit, his attributes are perfect for Benitez and something we cried out for last season.

I think we will shift between 4-2-3-1 and 5-3-2 this season based on what type of right back and winger we have to sign this summer.

If you're pinning your hopes on Gbamin, don't.

If you're pinning your hopes on Gbamin, don't.
I'm not thinking he is the final piece of puzzle but I am see him having more of a future than Davies or Delph.

Gomes is a different case, I can see him being a favourite of Benitez but personally i'd like to see Onyango given more time.

I'm not thinking he is the final piece of puzzle but I am see him having more of a future than Davies or Delph.

Gomes is a different case, I can see him being a favourite of Benitez but personally i'd like to see Onyango given more time.

He's a nice to have. If he stays fit, great. At this point I'd just forget he's in the squad.

With all of the travel restrictions and need to quarantine it'd seem to be beyond the making enquiries stage. Enquiries would surely be done over the phone/video call.

But Everton.

How will the fact that Kean is going back to PSG on loan affect our transfer business? I thought he had to be sold for us to be allowed to spend??

Status
Not open for further replies.