Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton in the transfer market….
tenor.gif
What's Rondon got to do with it.

Gutted we didn't show more ambition in the French market after Onana. There's so much value to be had but we seem to be looking at proven to be rubbish in England and people saying "he's better than Rondon or what we have". As if there's a benchmark that'll result in anything but the Championship.

As Terrier isn't possible would love to see us try for Blas at Nantes. Better playing off the other side to Terrier but turning to the likes of Adama etc. Good lord no!

If we sell Gordon, we will need a Winger and a CF.
Also, we need a back up for Iwobi. It seems to be Kudus.
If Gueye comes back, I dont think we still need Garner.

That just stinks…. almiron to me is a nothing player. He just runs and does nothing. Please don’t give me ‘he scored the other night’…. He is terrible.

We have to get away from the 3 at the back and centre backs… it’s killing us. It was ok at the back end of last season, however so far this season it simply hasn’t worked.

Yeah but he had a half decent loan in the championship so we’re all just ignoring the fact that he still can’t get a game ahead of Fred and Mctominay. Get with the program.
Looks to be Eriksen and McTominay now, both of which easily make our starting line up tbf. As does Casimero and Fred.

MGW also had a decent loan in the Championship for a team still stuck there and cost forest £35m

Garner has had a loan with Watford previously and had a season and a half with Forest.

You can make a case either way but prob best to wait until we sign him before we write him off.

I'm guessing you haven't seen some if the wages being paid at Chelsea mate.

Ones I know for sure are Pulisic on a reported 250k pw and RLC and Hudson odoi and Sarr are all reckoned to be on 120-150k ow when you factor certain bonuses in.

Think Chilwell is around 150-190k as well.
All much better placers than Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.