Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this isn't good...

Think this guy must enjoy winding up Everton fans. The way he tweeted out the Janusaj 'interest' in the week and now this. Smacks of a wind-up. Kind of thing someone like Carragher would do.

I can believe we might need to sell to bring in our top targets, but £80m just to make transfers?? Nah, don't think so.

Think this guy must enjoy winding up Everton fans. The way he tweeted out the Janusaj 'interest' in the week and now this. Smacks of a wind-up. Kind of thing someone like Carragher would do.

I can believe we might need to sell to bring in our top targets, but £80m just to make transfers?? Nah, don't think so.
I doubt it’s true, but there is an echo of truth. We have been in a desperate position, so where has all the headroom come from????

I doubt it’s true, but there is an echo of truth. We have been in a desperate position, so where has all the headroom come from????
We were allowed to write off a ridiculous amount of debt due to COVID and stadium costs and haven't spent much for a few windows. PL have given us the all clear to spend now that we've sold Richarlison and we've made a point of not paying much upfront for players. Not saying we could go and slap down £35m upfront for Terrier to meet the asking price or anything. But we can clearly do a bit of something. More so if we sell Gordon.

If that was true there is no way Anthony Gordon would have been allowed to play today

Pretty sure he was one of the first on Onana news

Status
Not open for further replies.