Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Che Adams isn't a bad player, always seems a handful whenever I've seen him, but yeah 20 goals in 3 seasons for Southampton isn't the greatest record like..

Thought Watkins was quite poor for them on Saturday to be honest. Noticed a section of Villa fans are getting a bit frustrated with him.
He is always good against us. I’m not sure I believe it but if true then fine. We need to build a squad and he would be ready to play on Saturday. Anyone else from Europe is very unlikely to be. He would occupy a defender, be good a set pieces, be happy to be a squad player and would allow maybe another striker to be purchased.

35/40 million seems a lot.

Over a 5 year deal though mate thats what £7-8 million a year on the books?

Selling Gordon and Kean for £75-80 million straight profit still leaves us with a good sized pot to spend.

Think he has the creativity and energy we need in Midfield alongside Onana long term.

Between now and when the window closes we have Forest H, Brentford A, Leeds A. How many points will we have before the window closes?

The game after the window closes? The RS.

With these run of games we could be sat here with no wins in 6, I cant see a win in any of them unless we change this 5 at the back ?! IF Frank isnt going to change the system perhaps something else needs to change.......

Over a 5 year deal though mate thats what £7-8 million a year on the books?

Selling Gordon and Kean for £75-80 million straight profit still leaves us with a good sized pot to spend.

Think he has the creativity and energy we need in Midfield alongside Onana long term.
Wolves sign Guedes and Nunes and we want to waste money on GW? This is underwhelming. There is a reason why Wolves want to get rid.

Very good player. Lots of potential. But we'd be mostly buying potential. Would love us to get him, but I'd be worried that we'd end up paying basically what we would receive for Gordon. That money could be better spent elsewhere, e.g. a player like Terrier.
If we sell Gordon get this guy as replacement instead of the overpriced English market.

Very good player. Lots of potential. But we'd be mostly buying potential. Would love us to get him, but I'd be worried that we'd end up paying basically what we would receive for Gordon. That money could be better spent elsewhere, e.g. a player like Terrier.

Isn't that what we need to be doing mate? I mean Onana, McNeil both just potential really .

If we get say £45 million for Gordon and its paid all up front and sign Gibbs-White for £40 million with it structured over 5 years at £8 million per season that still leaves us in £37 million profit on the books for this year over the two deals.

As we've satisfied the PL's profit and loss rule that leaves us with enough dough to still bring in 2-3 decent signings in addition.

Isn't that what we need to be doing mate? I mean Onana, McNeil both just potential really .

If we get say £45 million for Gordon and its paid all up front and sign Gibbs-White for £40 million with it structured over 5 years at £8 million per season that still leaves us in £37 million profit on the books for this year over the two deals.

As we've satisfied the PL's profit and loss rule that leaves us with enough dough to still bring in 2-3 decent signings in addition.

rather keep gordon if we were to sign MGW

Status
Not open for further replies.