Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
One name there stands out above the rest by a mile.

Rondon is able to do the target man hold up stuff likely as good as the journeymen strikers we've been linked with. Whst we need is a goalscorer
Yeh this really doesn't give anyone reading your post an answer. Unless you're talking about Kalajdzic literally standing out above the rest being massive.
Yeah, which name?

They all look the same thing to me.

I know people moan and all that but if you genuinely look at this squad fully fit it is really only light a backup forward and that's about it,
I think it depends what you're using as a yardstick really. Realistically we're short on quite a number of things, most notably creativity and goal threat. I think this squad looks better than it has for the last year or two, but is probably still some way short of where it was in the few years before that. Basically a couple of years ago I think most of us saw finishing 8th as quite disappointing, whereas this year i'd think it was a terrific return.

SSN have just shown our record signings, and apparently we’ve paid £40m for Dele Alli. It thought this was only payable after 5000 games or something?
They can't be still banging that drum surely. Way things are going with him I'm not sure we even trigger the first 10.

SSN have just shown our record signings, and apparently we’ve paid £40m for Dele Alli. It thought this was only payable after 5000 games or something?

My understanding is it’s £10m after 20 games and the rest is dependant on him playing 80 games. His contract is 2 and a half seasons, so he may not get to that total over the next 2 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.