Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still desperate for a striker or two. And I mean an actual striker not all those Cornet type "forwards".

View attachment 176711
Once we get a striker in, we are potentially going to be starting games with 8 players who didn't play for us 9 months ago.

That's a huge turnaround of the squad that we have been saying is needed for the last few years.

Really need to offload some of the hangers on now.

Once we get a striker in, we are potentially going to be starting games with 8 players who didn't play for us 9 months ago.

That's a huge turnaround of the squad that we have been saying is needed for the last few years.

Yeh there's still a number that need going. Somehow we've now got too many centre mids which blows my mind. Don't even have Gomes and Gbamin on my graphic there.

Other positives are that he was very positive about how good the communication was with Lampard and Thelwell with no mention of 'the owner'. Just maybe we have a set up that is allowing the football people to run the club at long last! This window along with work he has been doing in the academies is exactly what I expected from Brands and he did not deliver. If he manages to get a striker in before the window closes (no need to panic buy yet, Rondon for few games is worth living with if we get the striker option right) he will deserve plaudits regardless of how the season progresses.

Rumour per Teamtalk Rennes marksman Serhou Guirassy.

Frank Lampard has reportedly been a fan of the powerful attacker since his Chelsea team faced the French side in the Champions League two years ago.

Available for around £15m, it could prove to be a huge coup for an Everton side still looking to keep their spending as low as possible.

That was yesterday though so looks unlikely.

According to L’Équipe Everton are currently studying the possibility of signing Stade Rennais striker Serhou Guirassy (26) to bolster the Premier League side’s forward options after selling Richarlison to Tottenham Hotspur and Dominic Calvert-Lewin picking up a knee injury which rules the striker

Not heard a thing about him

Glad we didnt buy any defender from the French league based on that.

Reminds me a bit of early Rom in parts.

I guarantee you that this will not stop people from saying 'this group of players' are gutless and can't be trusted after our first comprehensive defeat. This group of players has been here since 1988 in some people's heads.

A forward should of been sorted once Richarlison left. I know DCL wasn’t injured then but you have to plan for these things, imagine if he had got injured and the transfer window wasn’t open? Hopefully it’s sorted soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.