Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not for him myself but this is quite clearly fake. I don’t know how people still fall for things like this in this day and age.

Why would at that point a grown man, Premier League club captain and England international bother messaging back some random fan of a different club than his own on Instagram knowing full well it’d go public and make him look immature to his own fans and only benefit him in the eyes of Liverpool fans, a club he’d know by then that he’d never play for anyway.

It would make zero sense unless the lad would be absolutely brain dead.

Looks like Broja is increasingly unlikely, unless Chelsea bring in some serious attacking talent. He's been given no. 18.

Seems some of our 'targets' haven't made the cut though . . .

View attachment 176082
I’d honestly take the lot of them except Barkley. Genuinely if the price for them all combined wasn’t mad they’d probably all have a decent impact on the squad, especially Ampadu and Gilmour for the future.

Hate to be a party pooper but FL’s big two signings were Alli and Van deBeek. There’s no mention of the latter, not even regrets at not being able to sign him, in fact most people were glad to be rid. As for Alli there’s zero evidence that this guy has anything to offer.

Hate to be a party pooper but FL’s big two signings were Alli and Van deBeek. There’s no mention of the latter, not even regrets at not being able to sign him, in fact most people were glad to be rid. As for Alli there’s zero evidence that this guy has anything to offer.

He was injured for the main mate so I'm pretty sure that's why we wouldn't be too arsed about VDB.

None of them are Lampards signing.

Frank was hired on the last day of the January transfer window, the very same day Dele Alli was signed as a free transfer and Donny Van de Beek was brought in on loan. The team was desperate to do anything it could to avoid relegation, and it wasn't remotely architected by Frank. He was one of their desperate signings, and he made do with what they gave him.

Status
Not open for further replies.