Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need 2 strikers and 2 midfielders.

Based on the names seen so far, reckon that will be Gilmour(loan with option), Gana(2year deal), Broja(loan), Cornet(permanent) and hopefully not Barkley
Think it will be two gana and a striker then will be another mid if we can get more players out gomes ect

It’ll be interesting to see if Dennis leaves Watford this window. Apparently, he was fantastic last night for Watford.

Twitter was raving about him last night.

I think we need 2 strikers and 2 midfielders.

Based on the names seen so far, reckon that will be Gilmour(loan with option), Gana(2year deal), Broja(loan), Cornet(permanent) and hopefully not Barkley
Don't think we can loan more than 1 player from the same English club mate. So we need to decide which player to loan from Chelsea as I believe about 4/5 have been mentioned. Ideally we'd go for a purchase with low down payment for Gilmour which leaves the door open for a loan for the likes of Broja or Pulisic or Gallagher at the end of the window.

If we estabilish a style of play which I think Frank is trying to implement, I think Goals can come from a variety of areas. Not just DCL. I think the whole forward line can score goals and midfield fullbacks and defence can all chip in. Confidence plays a big part and a couple of good performances early doors are key. The transfer window isn’t finished yet so I’m confident of us getting a couple of decent upgrades and back up between now and the window end.
That is one of the reasons Real Madrid is so successful. Every player on the pitch, minus the GK, is a goal-scoring threat and not just once a season, but several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.