Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing me bollocks off if people are pacified with that performance and result today. We need 4/5 players to avoid the drop. Dele isn't saving us spending whatsoever; the defence is still a midden, as we saw yet again; and dont even start on the pathetic midfield.

That lot today wont save us. In fact, if there was VAR in that game today we'd have drawn it...a game against a team in the old third division.
Not at all but it was an improvement albeit against a very average team but that's preseason. I agree we are still miles off.
Plus if we ever make signings you would assume it's going to take time for them to adapt
Exactly we needed the six in early.

Laughing me bollocks off if people are pacified with that performance and result today. We need 4/5 players to avoid the drop. Dele isn't saving us spending whatsoever; the defence is still a midden, as we saw yet again; and dont even start on the pathetic midfield.

That lot today wont save us. In fact, if there was VAR in that game today we'd have drawn it...a game against a team in the old third division.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you don't even know what division our opponents are in.
Just a clueless wind up merchant

I can't see Barkley coming in when we have Dele.

Excellent from both wing backs but crying out for a dominant defensive midfielder who has pace would open up the attacks more.

Declan Rice would be perfect but never in a million years would be pay or would he come here.

Another great player who is perhaps a little out of reach is PSV's Ibrahim Sangare but maybe have a word with Marcel Brands. He is rated around £25m so it's a lot but hopefully our Branthwaite loan would help grease some wheels.

He has a very intense and energetic defensive midfielder who's physical size means he dominant most midfields.

I'd be looking at James Garner of Man United who had a great season with Nottingham Forest - young lad who can tackle and mix it up with goals and assists. He is probably more of our price range and with United's midfield pretty much crammed he could be available and more our price range.

Have a word with Marcel Brands???

This is parody right???

Right !!

Right!?!?

I'd snap your hand off for a 17th place finish now
Season hasn't even started bro. Burn your bra. It could be a bloody disaster as much as it could be a pleasant surprise. We just don't know; that's football. As unlikely as it seems right now, by the end of the window we could be looking good. Let's panic when the window closes and if we're doing crap

Status
Not open for further replies.