Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see mate.

We lost vast sums via our USM sponsor , IMO the Richy sale has gone to pay off debts, there will be a small volume of purchases mainly funded in part by other sales.

Im not being negative for the sake of it, I really did think we would have the Richy money to spend, but im not convinced thats the case at all.

No point in tiresome back and forth, we only need to wait 8 weeks to see.

The only person the club owe money to is the owner. So unless he's calling in his equity injections its not going on paying down debt.

It reduces the losses on the P&S account essentially moving up the available spend a year if its registered today.

According to the Esk, we have little wiggle room.

105M is a limit for losses, so if I understand it correctly we'll have maybe 25M to spend this summer (every sales from tomorrow goes to next financial year).

70m loss with or without the player profits?

According to the Esk, we have little wiggle room.

105M is a limit for losses, so if I understand it correctly we'll have maybe 25M to spend this summer (every sales from tomorrow goes to next financial year).

I'm sure I read elsewhere the Sigurdsson saga and losses acrued would be factored in , as would Covid drop off and stadium expenses.

It’s quite funny how many wanted Richy out many times over the season, now he is going they are all crying ?
My clear favourite player that I was proud of having in the team and has been since we signed him.

I'm struggling for one now honestly - Pickford ?

I like Gordon too but he still has a bit to develop. DCL was getting there, I hope he finds himself again.

I forgot Myko who I am warming to.

70m loss with or without the player profits?
He's saying 70m loss even including the player profits ie we would lose 136m if we broke even. He's cleverer than I am but I don't see how that estimate stacks up as we lost 120m the season before with there being a covid impact on income, and if anything we have reduced wages since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.