Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive posted about him before.

Hes an exciting talent, Id prefer KLP simply because of the adaptability + Lampard I think can improve him.

Colwill + Gallagher + KLP + Johnson and a DM would be my wish list....after selling a lot of players
Throw Joao Pedro onto that list too, Perfect replacement for Rico, can’t believe people can’t see it.

Throw Joao Pedro onto that list too, Perfect replacement for Rico, can’t believe people can’t see it.

RF: Madueke
ACM: KLP
CM: Gallagher
LCB Colwill

Id stick mostly to the English boys myself...any caps and their values double.

Johnson may be out of reach so the link to Madueke is a welcome one.

We start to build something with this approach.

Why would you play two players that mostly played at centre forward out wide @MikelsGoat @Marius57 ?

We sell Richarlison for £60mil and sign two back up centre forwards for £37.5mil.

One who missed so many chances he practically relegated his team single handedly....and the other who had 2.5 months in the form of his life while clearly having poor technique.

Meanwhile Brentford stats based approach has them bidding for KLP. A player that fits the mould Lampard has improved in the past.
Eh?

Are you saying Cornet relegated Burnley? He had a better scoring record than Richy last season when you strip out penalty padding and he also comfortably outperformed XG. He did all that in the most negative side in the division on limited minutes as well. Add in the fact that he is a winger who can also perform as a wingback and might have someone to aim for with us and well...

LCB Colwill

Id stick mostly to the English boys myself...any caps and their values double.

Johnson may be out of reach so the link to Madueke is a welcome one.

We start to build something with this approach.

Forgot the DM

DM: Garner
LCB Colwill

Pickford
Patterson/Coleman - Godfrey - Tarkowski - Mykolenko
Iwobi - Winks - Dele/Doucoure
Gordon - Calvert - Gray

That will be our team based on the solid links he have had so far

Lampard was in the past a big fan of Chukwueze wouldn't be surprised if we go for him, also just waiting for the links to Reiss Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.