Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main worry about this is how much we struggle for goals last season.

James
Gilfy
Digne
Richy

All created goals and scored goals... There's really no one else that adds to it. Also don't see where they are going to come from.
James : too much of a crock to justify the wages. Started 40 league games in the last 3 seasons.
Gilfy : became a symbol of everything that was wrong with the side. Seldom pulled his weight. Many of his goals for us were penalties. Didn't provide enough goals or assists from open play.
Digne: doesn't score goals, but easily the best crosser of a ball that we've had in recent seasons.
Richy: will be missed in many ways, but creating goals wasn't really his strongest asset. He liked to cut in, and take on defenders. As such, not the ideal partner for DCL.

Summary: if Lampard can use the Richarlison money to bring in one or two attacking players who can pick out runs and cross a ball, while also developing the likes of Gray, Gordon, Alli, and Myko, we could see things improve. Have faith !

My main worry about this is how much we struggle for goals last season.

James
Gilfy
Digne
Richy

All created goals and scored goals... There's really no one else that adds to it. Also don't see where they are going to come from.
We need to bring it in and we need to play better football to create more chances

Dennis & Cornet for a combined £37.5 millions to give us some serious goal threat from oot wide next season?

What do we think @Zatara

Why would you play two players that mostly played at centre forward out wide @MikelsGoat @Marius57 ?

We sell Richarlison for £60mil and sign two back up centre forwards for £37.5mil.

One who missed so many chances he practically relegated his team single handedly....and the other who had 2.5 months in the form of his life while clearly having poor technique.

Meanwhile Brentford stats based approach has them bidding for KLP. A player that fits the mould Lampard has improved in the past.

Why would you play two players that mostly played at centre forward out wide @MikelsGoat @Marius57 ?

We sell Richarlison for £60mil and sign two back up centre forwards for £37.5mil.

One who missed so many chances he practically relegated his team single handedly....and the other who had 2.5 months in the form of his life while clearly having poor technique.

Meanwhile Brentford stats based approach has them bidding for KLP. A player that fits the mould Lampard has improved in the past.
I wouldnt buy Cornet and Dennis.

Not both, maybe 1 if cheap enough, like sub 15m.

Ive already said who we need to buy.

I wouldnt buy Cornet and Dennis.

Not both, maybe 1 if cheap enough, like sub 15m.

Ive already said who we need to buy.

Ive posted about him before.

Hes an exciting talent, Id prefer KLP simply because of the adaptability + Lampard I think can improve him.

Colwill + Gallagher + KLP + Johnson and a DM would be my wish list....after selling a lot of players

All well and good for the young lad, but he is 5'7'' extremely light weight and reminds me of a young Bernard (dazed and confused)

For 20 million plus add ons etc. he is a huge risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.