Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'd be best off contacting Chelsea and making them an offer including Gallagher and Colwill.
Gallagher and Colwill would be ideal. Downside to that is that we'd likely be committing to something near to deadline day moves. All the world is after a piece of one of them so we'd be paying premium price too.

Gallagher and Colwill would be ideal. Downside to that is that we'd likely be committing to something near to deadline day moves. All the world is after a piece of one of them so we'd be paying premium price too.

I think we offer Chelsea Richarlison in a straight swap for those two and one of their players on a loan with an option to buy.

See if they agree.

The telegraph are reporting that spurs are offering Bergwijn and £20m for Richarlison, what a joke, I don’t understand their thinking on his value, do they value Bergwijn at £40m? What a joke, I hope Chelsea just come in with a sensible offer now and then we don’t have to deal with levy’s low ball offers.

The telegraph are reporting that spurs are offering Bergwijn and £20m for Richarlison, what a joke, I don’t understand their thinking on his value, do they value Bergwijn at £40m? What a joke, I hope Chelsea just come in with a sensible offer now and then we don’t have to deal with levy’s low ball offers.

Spurs have got massive form for dragging out negotiations over trying to get the absolutely lowest deal fir thst kong they end up getting gazumped on the player after they've spent ages on it.

Think the rs got a couple of players thst spurs spent ages after and Chelsea too

You could add Winks and a full write-off of the Dele payments and it still wouldn’t be a good deal for us. I have a hard time believing after lengthy negotiations that’s a serious offer they’ve made.

You could add Winks and a full write-off of the Dele payments and it still wouldn’t be a good deal for us. I have a hard time believing after lengthy negotiations that’s a serious offer they’ve made.
We'd be doing them a favour taking Winks, gonna offer [Poor language removed] all him.

Zinchenko now a Chelsea target tbh if we really are getting Winks we need a different profile anyway

Chelsea signing Citeh cast offs seems a signal they are happy just qualfiying for the CL these days and not pushing for the title.

Another few years of Citeh vs RS dominance to come.

Spurs have got massive form for dragging out negotiations over trying to get the absolutely lowest deal fir thst kong they end up getting gazumped on the player after they've spent ages on it.

Think the rs got a couple of players thst spurs spent ages after and Chelsea too

Diaz was one i think wasn't he.

Bruno Fernandes to if my memory is right.

Remember when they gazumped us for Sissoko, we dodged a bullet there.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.