Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats fair. Though Winks was good under Poch who played attacking football. Perhaps Winks/Dele under Lampard playing a similar style could be effective?

I dont know, im just looking at when Dele/Winks were last good/effective consistently and it was under Poch.
I think part of the problem with Alli is that 4-2-3-1 has gone out of fashion now.

Dennis, 24, is a carbon copy of richarlison for less than £15 mil.

B0DC24D8-5AFD-4E44-9AA8-43363B752AD5.jpeg
2DD94DA0-B819-4102-8A2A-083919A3E289.jpeg
6E59893F-A207-4443-8ED1-2C2B99F07D35.jpeg

All the big outlets claiming Richy to Spurs, no smoke without fire is all i`m saying.

Sincerely hope he leaves the PL and is more ambitious than Spurs, no doubt the Alli deal will be used to knock 10s of millions off.... Fee should be £80m+ or F off.
How many clubs are really more ambitious than Spurs right now? I guess maybe if you don't rate Conte you can add a few clubs to the list but for me you've got:

RS, City, Chelsea
Real Madrid, Barcelona, maybe Atletico
Bayern Munich
PSG
Maybe for the big Italian clubs

So like the 8th best option? Seems decent to me.

How many clubs are really more ambitious than Spurs right now? I guess maybe if you don't rate Conte you can add a few clubs to the list but for me you've got:

RS, City, Chelsea
Real Madrid, Barcelona, maybe Atletico
Bayern Munich
PSG
Maybe for the big Italian clubs

So like the 8th best option? Seems decent to me.

Conte will be there another 1-2 years max and they are perennial bottlers.

Going to Spurs is little better than a move to a Leicester/WHU currently imo same with Arsenal.

I think part of the problem with Alli is that 4-2-3-1 has gone out of fashion now.

Diamond / 4231 or 4213 etc can all work depending on the players and tactics of course.

I wonder if Dele may have a role created for him next season...or else why sign him?

Possible he replaces Richarlison i suppose.

Dennis, 24, is a carbon copy of richarlison for less than £15 mil.

View attachment 169756View attachment 169759View attachment 169760

Is this nonsense going to be peddled tomorrow as well...

Dennis mostly played left wing / left forward and centre forward ALL season.

Richarlison was used in a defensive left midfield role for half a season.

Its such a lazy comparison from posters I dont think did their research beyond looking at random stats.

Dennis has a bad attitude and has had 1/2 a productive season in his entire career FFS.

"Carbon copy of Richarlison" GTF

Conte will be there another 1-2 years max and they are perennial bottlers.

Going to Spurs is little better than a move to a Leicester/WHU currently imo same with Arsenal.
Spurs have played in Europe every year since 2010-11, made the CL in that span under now 3 different managers and have had a handful of genuinely world class players at the club. West Ham and Leicester are laughable comparisons.

Will he be ready for pre-season?
Going from his own comments possibly by the end of pre season but that's not certain. He's going to be recuperating for awhile. I think this interview occurred in late May

They say that within six weeks I will be fine and can start running normally again," Allan told Corriere dello Sport. "I had to operate, because the pain in my adductors had become unbearable. As soon as we were safe with Everton, I went to the operating room.

Status
Not open for further replies.