Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah is there a player you think he is similar to and what he see him as a dm or cm box to box
He just has a bit of everything and is probably more box to box but overall Id say he is just a good CM. He can tackle and defend, he can move forward with ball and pass it about, he can score goals and take set pieces. He has decent pace and is a good size. Him and Yates have been the foundation of everything that Forest have done this season.

Looks like he has a heavy foot as I call it; nice. Anyone that's from/played in the Championship I am down for this year. Cheaper, less expectation, more hunger.

…..he certainly controls his shooting and dead ball kicking. On loan from United so I suspect he wouldn’t come cheap, but he‘s a Birkenhead lad and might fancy a move to the Toffees.

This is the guy I have been really watching most of the season and want us to sign more than anyone tbh, he has the lot.
Is this the guy on loan from Man Utd? Heard a few of their fans saying he was having a great season.

For any of our defensive midfielder, in fact any midfielder, we’re considering signing my main issue is…can he accelerate beyond a slow jog?

…..he certainly controls his shooting and dead ball kicking. On loan from United so I suspect he wouldn’t come cheap, but he‘s a Birkenhead lad and might fancy a move to the Toffees.
I think he is an RS fan but I don't think he is going to go back to Utd tbh. Early signs would suggest that Utd want to spend a fair amount of funds on new midfielders so I think he may struggle to get in the team there tbh. I think we would stand a better chance of signing him than waiting around for the slim chance of Gallagher.

Anyone we actually want rid of close to having the door hitting their arse on the way out?!

I know cenk has done one - anyone else?

Ofc they want that mate, he's one if their own, Chelsea fans by and large have wanted a lot of their younger players coming through the academy to be given the chance, but very few ever have been (most under Lampard actually)

World cup year - on the fringes of the England squad, he will want to play pretty much week in week out to get into it. Don't see how he's be happy with a few minutes here and there and starting only to rest the big players fir the important games.

On a side note, if he missed the world cup, he'll be 27 years old by the next one, it'll be a factor on his choice for sure.

Think Chelsea are looking at dropping a huge sum on Rice (funnily enough a former academy player again)
if he is available then Frank's relationship with Chelsea could be a massive in potentially getting him he seems to have really enjoyed his time at Palace, he was successful and if they wanted him again I could see him going back.
The WC this winter is something we should be exploiting. There are so many players on the fringe of squads who need game time that we could offer.

Delph, Siggurdsson and Kenny's contracts are up in June. Also of course VDB and El-Ghazi's loans end.

Sigurdsson, probably Delph, probably Kenny, Lonergan
Feels like an age already since the season ended - want them dossers out the club asap.

Hoping we can shift some of the dross as well for a few quid - Gomes, rondon, Keane, holgate, Mina - not sure why anyone would take them like, with the ridiculous wages they are on?

Big job for kev and frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.