Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Putin gives his heed a wobble sharpish then we aint spending much this summer lads without uncle Uz backing us.

Gallagher is a class act, Chelsea know that, that's why there is zero chance he ends up here. Gilmour, for what he would cost, is really not a viable option for us, I'm Not convinced by him anyway, he looks a little slow and not quite strong enough for the Prem.

I very much doubt Borja is coming here.

Southampton a far more likely destination.
We’re still a bigger club, probably pay him more wages.
Frank also gave him his debut.

I think he has a contract till 2026 so I doubt he goes anywhere next season. On loan again most likely

Gallagher is a class act, Chelsea know that, that's why there is zero chance he ends up here. Gilmour, for what he would cost, is really not a viable option for us, I'm Not convinced by him anyway, he looks a little slow and not quite strong enough for the Prem.
Gallagher more box to box. When you’re Tom davies you need to be strong and quick, because he hasn’t got the touch or technicality.

I think Gilmour has that quality on the ball. The first touch that gives him time. Yes he will need to getting stronger,
Which I’m sure he will as he’s only 20

Gallagher more box to box. When you’re Tom davies you need to be strong and quick, because he hasn’t got the touch or technicality.

I think Gilmour has that quality on the ball. The first touch that gives him time. Yes he will need to getting stronger,
Which I’m sure he will as he’s only 20
He may well do, but, as I said, for what he would cost the risk is too great for us.

About 20 million, he's a Chelsea player, they won't sell cheap. He'll go to a club that can afford to take a punt, ie nor Everton, we sign kids or European players from here on.
He has a year left on his deal can literally sign a pre contract 6 months later with a club abroad Amd leave for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.