Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
aston villa splashed out and already bought 2 new expensive players, city have a new forward. Where are our new players?

Interesting to see Rondon is being linked with a move to Real Mallorca. Wonder if this is a trade for Idrissu Baba who plays for Real Mallorca? A 26 year old defensive midfielder. Can't find many videos of him or stats but what there is shows he's got real pace and a very strong tackler. Imagine that - a central midfielder with pace playing for Everton - I don't think that's allowed at the club is it?

He is a good young player but he is far from the most talented young player in the Championship. I'm interested as to why it's only Liverpool moving for him as 6 months ago he was being linked with Real Madrid and Dortmund. If we want to sign a young talent then that Keane Lewis-Potter the winger at Hull is the one to sign, his ceiling is massive, the only issue is that Hull City know how good he is going to be and they want BIG money.

Haha, i meant Keane Lewis Potter.
Both sound idiculously tory

You know id have a look at Keane Lewis-Potter, at Hull, was very impressed with him Vs us, in the Cup, terrorised us at times and have kept an eye on him since, he's a very good player with loads of headroom, looks a real prospect for a step up, couple of good players at Hull.

You three mentioned him before others on here.

I saw stats wise hes mostly a left winger / attacking midfielder (10?) Whose managed double figures in goals 2 seasons running but low assist numbers.

Whats the attraction / reason Hull value him so highly ?

Any players he could be compared with?

Lewis-Potter from Hull
Johnson from Forest
Eriksen and Tarkowski on free transfers
= back in business.
Not sure we need 3 attacking midfielders straight off the bat, unless we sell some we already have. We desperately need central midfielders - at least 2 IMO.

Its a good shout, he always strikes me the type of player you need to build around and give limited defensive responibility.

Traore was one, i thought had talent, but got a raw deal there to, actually thinking about it would have made far more sense then El Ghazi.

I get the sense Villa wouldnt have wanted to lose him, particularly to a sort of rival in January. Given their recruitment, I do wonder if he would be one, they would be happy to let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.